Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stravia Biz Inc - Stravia.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Stravia biz is an investment firm legally registered in Panama in 2010. We welcome individuals and corporate clients around the world, and are leading experts at managing your investments. Our investments are mainly tied in the Forex market, have performed incredibly well over the last 2 years, with 2012 being our most successful year so far. We have seen rapid growth since September this year, and the main reason for our exceptional growth has been word of mouth through our investors. Our goal is to keep on working with our investors side by side and find them the best opportunities available in the market to grow their capital.

Plan:

Our standard investment plan pays a minimum 2.7% daily profit for 70 business days!

Our elite investment plan pays a minimum 3.0% daily profit for 70 business days!

Accepts: LR,PM

Join Stravia Biz Inc here

i really like the design of this program,the admin of this program has really done well with the design of the program,i find the program attractive moreover the program is offering investors a very reasonable return and daily return the program is offering is also sustainable,though the program is a long term program but it sure sustainable.

All the investments of the site are of minimum 70 days period so it is a long term investment site so before investing here every one should think . but looking into the site i feel that this program is quite reasonable investment site and they also have a good ratings from other forums . if the admin of this program honestly pay the investors then it will be a great hyip with in a very short period of time .

Daily benefits offered by this program quite reasonable and the minimum deposit amount specified by this program are not very high but the period of time determined to make a profit for investors too long and I think this program will not pay its investors through long-specified time

After checking the website of this HYIP here, this HYIP has not only 2 investment plans here. But, this HYIP has 4 Investment Plans. This way, we have to read the HYIP and check the website first. Because sometimes the information from the forum is not too complete too here

Well the testimonies on the site are also part of the criteria of a hyip program,cos when you check rateus page of a hyip program,you can determine from there is the hyip program is good or not,most monitors would not a situation where a program would tarnishing the reputation of the hyip monitor,anyways I am just not chanced to check how this program is really doing right now

that is right they have 4 investment plans and all of them are long term plans :D, but of course with different rates per day and also different minimum deposit per plans, i think people will prefer the first plan since that plan more easily to reach and give profitable rate while sustainable rates too

That's right, the roi how the managment possesses tabled looks like it's completely ecological as well as sensible, the managment should simply permit screens to be able to number this program in order that it could get attention from investors, nonetheless I'd simply check out just how the program runs.

Well,this program has been running for some days now,since it is not after a day program,I don't think there a cause for alarm,investors should just try and check reliable and quality monitors if they are listing it as paying before venturing into it,anyways I am not just in for this one

I do believe your admin inhere by now received anything right by intending in advance to create your RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT he has tabled form of lasting. i just now trust he would certainly continue to fork out shareholders for any wild timeframe of your energy in addition to above all fellas wouldn't take the excitement till the payment proof is viewed.

i like the look of this method, the actual administrative of this method provides genuinely carried out nicely while using the style with the method, i obtain the method appealing furthermore the program offers investors an extremely realistic give back and also everyday give back the program offers is additionally sustainable, the method is really a long-term method but it really sure sustainable.

i adore the look in this method, your administrator in this method has really completed effectively using the style from the method, we discover the method attractive additionally this system offers traders a really affordable come back and everyday come back this system offers is also environmentally friendly, although the method is usually a lasting method but it positive environmentally friendly.

I guess this program has started selective payments. I just checked AHM and most of the monitors have a Paying status although a monitor(HyipWorthy) has a Problem status while 2monitors have a Waiting status. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/stravia.biz?final=1

HyipWorthy is not a popular monitor, I guess that's why the program didn't pay it.

have good site script and has been completed with ddos and ssl protection. its good news because investors could freely make transaction or just login to member area without worry that their account being hacked. profit rate is reasonable and potentially sustain long. only need to check a payment proof report to make sure this hyip is paying.

• 1 month later...

DDOS proteced by BlackLotus, SSL ensured by GeoTrust this mid term program has been performing nicely for one and half a month already, so yet long way to go to complete one cycle with the 70 business days plan, so far no complaints regarding payments, which always have been made instant from the beginning.

Stravia was under ddos attack for last few hours that the site was down but the problem is now fixed and the instant withdrawals are enabled as well !

Jan-22-2013 06:28:59 PM

Stravia update

A lot of our users have reported not being able to access the site within the last 24 hours. We wanted to let you know that our site has been under constant attack since last night. We were forced to take the site offline for several hours this morning, since our host had to null route the traffic.

Since then, we have upgraded Stravia's DDOS protection to the highest level available at Blacklotus to Mitigation Critical and our site has been online since then with a few minor hiccups. The attack is ranging between 12-28 gbps over different carriers as reported by our host. The DDOS attack has now shifted to our DNS as the attacker failed to take down our website.

What this means for you is that the site might load a bit slower than usual, and at times it might fail to load. If that happens just retry accessing the site several minutes later. Rest assured we and our host are doing everything possible to keep the site up and running.

Instant withdrawals are still available as usual, however at times if the server is too busy to handle the request, the withdrawal request will get queued and we will process them manually.

Regards,

Stravia Support Team

It's really good to know that the admin has fixed the problem,the admin has proven to be a honest admin by fixing antiddos protection on the site,if the admin is not honest,he would have taken this advantage to end the program,anyways the program is currently having a paying status amongst most monitors

• 2 weeks later...

Today, there has been a technical glitch in the account section that was fixed immediately, here is the news update on their website regarding the same !

There was a technical glitch in the “Your Deposit” section where the expiry date calculated on an investment did not include the weekends and therefore did not show the true number of days remaining. This has now been fixed.