Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Glob Invest Group - glob-invest-group.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Global Investment was created by a group of qualified experts, traders and analysts that specialized in the stock, bond, futures, currencies, gold, silver and oil trading with having more than ten years of extensive practical experiences of combined personal skills, knowledge, talents and collective ambitions for success.

Our managers are constantly working on implementing unique trading schemes with the most advanced and effective trading technology, competitive services, high quality performance, genuine practices, excellent customer support service and fund safety that allow working successfully on the market in a highly fruitful and profitable way.

Plan:

2.5-2.7/Day for 60Days

Min:10$-Max:10000$

Plan 2:

3.2-3.4%/Day for 50Days

Min:50$-Max:10000$

Plan 3:

5-5.4%/Day for 30Days

Min:100$-Max:10000$

Accept: Liberty Reserve,PM

Join Glob Invest Group here

i guess you guys should check with the link that's presented inhere,the program is not offering what the thread starter has present inhere,i check the program and i was disspointed to see that the program is not a safe place for any hyip investor to invest.i really dont know how to copy the plan from site i will have copied it and show inhere.but you guys can check from the link inhere.

Well I don't really know what you are talking about and I checked the link as well,the link is just redirecting me to google,anyways according to what the thread starter has posted,the roi offered here seems sustainable and reasonable but I doubt if the program can complete a round,cos the roi is a bit on the high side in my own wiew

How can the program be lasting when you said the site is unaccessible and I also confirmed it that the site is unaccessible,i don't think that the site is going through maintenance cos if it is,the homepage would noÞ be redirecting to google search results,I guess the admin mismanaged the program

The deal supplies a quite appealing to it's buyers plus the bare minimum put in total chosen seriously isn't too much nevertheless the stretch of time decided to produce a benefit to much time i think in addition to pretty risky in addition to I believe this program is actually season enough spot to commit.

minimum invest is very affordable and with good and high profit return offered, I am sure will able to attract many investors to join. I am not see that this hyip listed on hyip monitor site and if investors consider to risking their money in this hyip site, better prepare for the worst scenario.