Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

After1hours - After1hours.com

xetang

If you are looking for high and consistent returns for your investments, you have come to the right place. After1Hours is a registered investment company in New York. We offer a variety of investment plans with returns up to 160% hourly and a total affiliate comission of 10%. We capatilize our investments in forex trading on various online platforms. Our team of expert traders works 24 hours a day multiplying your money. We use our 16 years of experience to provide our investors a stable and guaranteed returns.

SILVER

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

4.9% Hourly 24 Hours $2 - $10,000 4.90

GOLD

120% After 1 Hours $20 - $10,000 120.00

DIAMOND

160% After 1 Hours $100 - $10,000 160.00

MONITORING PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

0.5% Daily $10 - $1,000 0.50

Withdraw principal at any time. No Fee.

Up to 160% hourly

Fast & Secure withdrawal

24x7 live and email support

First company to offer capital protection

Paying 7 days a week

Dedicated server & DDOS protection

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://after1hours.com/?ref=zozo278

benefits offered by this program I think is pretty good but it is very risky because it would not be possible this program will provide benefits in large numbers in just 1 hour and in my opinion a gain of 4.9% with a minimum amount of deposit is the best advantage that can be we get from this program because it is too risky

@syrine22,there is no plan that is worth investing in amongst all Þhe plans,if I may ask you,can you invest in this program,if yes,post your deposit proof here,anyways I would simply be telling investors that his program is not just worth to invest in cos investors can't just get to BEP

despite the paying status this program is getting from hyip monitors,i dont see the program as a safe place for any hyip investors to invest,though the program is an hourly program and i think the program has pass it safe time for any hyip investor to wanna invest.i think it best if investor can look for other better program around.

Really great to see the site have a huge deposits in just a single day of the site to be online and i am sure that admin might be paying the investors that is the reason there are many investors flooding to the site . there is the plan with the minimum $2 deposit that would be great to try that investment site .

@hadg33:why not understand posts before talking??you know nothing about investment.what i said was that"anyone wishing to invest inthere should do investigation and shouldn't be blaming anyone for their CARELESSNESS" .Does that in anyway mean people should invest inhere???@hadg33:if you dont want me to report you,mind the way you make false posts.

the site script is very attractive but there is no ssl protection there. security issue in the script I think is not a big problem as far as this hyip site paying. and the good news is this site already got paying report from some of hyip monitor site. this site safe so far but we can't expect they will go for a long run because the plan unsustainable.

Hourly hyip site can turn to scam right away if its has an hourly plan. I don't think its worth it to try this site right now. I just feel that in order to make good profit in a hyip site we need to invest in a more stable hyip site. For me a hyip site that has an hourly plan is an automatic scam site even if its turn out paying. Because I don't believe that a hyip site can pay long if its has an hourly plan.

Many comments above talk negative about this HYIP here. I also agree with this thing here. This is not a good place to invest our money here. RoI offered is impossible and beyond our mind here. So, it is better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this. It will turn as scam fast

the master plan which is value checking out inhere in my opinion will be the sterling silver since it has a minimum first deposit which is value riskeable. In contrast i probably would not end up being denying the point that the MOTOROLA ROI tabled probably would not end up being lasting however the administrator inhere needs to be having to pay earlybirds in order to attract people.

Many reviews previously mentioned speak damaging about this HYIP the following. I furthermore go along with this specific factor the following. It's not an excellent spot for a commit each of our money the following. Return on investment supplied is usually unattainable along with past each of our mind the following. So, it is better for people like us the following to never commit around the HYIP this way. It is going to convert as con quick.