Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fixdailyroi - fixdailyroi.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

fixdailyroi.com

FixDailyROI is based on investment and advertisement. Where you make money by promoting your business. You also earn 10% referral commission while referring others to FixDailyROI. You can withdraw a minimum $5 everyday from your cash balance. No sponsoring is required to make money. Let's increase your earnings by joining FixDailyROI today.

Plant:

A, 13% daily for 10 days

Min 5$

Plan 2

B, 20% daily for 7 days

Min 20$

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join here

20% daily RoI is very high here. If the duration of the Investment Plan here is 7 days, it is the same like 140%. So, if we assume the principal included here, every week we will earn 40% profit. In one month it will be 160% profit. This is too high

looks the site is not fully launched and it is still in the pre launch stage more there is 1 day time to see the site fully launch and they came up with very good price to the ads package and that are quite profitable to invest here . lets wait and see if they pay the investors on time .

Well,the program looks sustainable cos the first plan is offering 3% daily for just 10 days,this can be achievable only if the admin is honest,if the admin is honest this program should at least complete a cycle,I will try and see how the admin manages this program

though i believe this program will pay investors but i dont think the program will be able to sustain the return they are offering investors,the total return investors stand to get on this program is high and i think that's where the program will have problem, i dont see this program being able to sustain the plan they are offering hyip investors.

Yes you are right the site seems to be looking legit and i think they will be paying the investors . i am happy to see that the site have a very good roi and the ads packages are also of less cost so every one can afford to buy those ads packages . since this is the first day of the site i think its better to wait for some payment proofs of site .

3% nett daily profit rate offered in basic plan and we can count it as sustainable. but other plan offer higher rate and it not sustainable for sure. if investors consider to make invest in this hyip site, same like they put their money in risky place. maybe this site will be paying but I am sure it will not last long.

5 dollars minimum is a good start to invest in here. I really don't know if we can make good income in here in the long run but we really need to take some risk if we really want to make some good profit in forex trading. I know many will say its a waste of time to invest in a hyip site since its can turn to scam and we loss money. But if that is the case then I think hyip sites will not going to grow like mushroom if every body loses.

The offer is fairly useful as a result of benefits provided by this program will be quite successful with regard to traders along with the timeframe driven by this course to generate a earnings will be not too long however I however will not imagine this program is an effective software to invest.

The program is fairly exciting due to the benefits provided by the deal is going to be quite worthwhile regarding traders along with the time frame driven by this software to create a profit is usually not too long nevertheless We even now tend not to feel the deal is a superb software to take a position.