Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oilassetsinc - Oilassetsinc.com

xetang

Oil Assets Inc has stability and strength and are built on a business philosophy that demands research and careful investigation of potential oil and investment drilling programs.

Oil Assets Inc constantly evaluates and analyzes oil and gas opportunities in the most prolific production areas throughout North America, and internationally (Southern Argentina), as well. Of these opportunities, a small percentage meets our stringent acquisition criteria. Oil Assets Inc only recommends a joint venture / general partnership or limited partnership to its partners after carefully measuring factors such as, geological and seismic data operating costs, performance history of the operating companies, well-bore data, engineering reports and long-term histories. Oil Assets Inc’s management’s track record for stability speaks for itself. Their management team has over 95 years of combined oil and gas experience.

Oil and Gas: 110% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

$10 - $250 106.00

$251 - $500 108.00

$501 - $5,000 110.00

Oil and Gas: 135% After 3 Days

$10 - $250 126.00

$251 - $500 130.00

$501 - $10,000 135.00

Bio Diesel: 155% After 5 Days

$10 - $250 145.00

$251 - $500 150.00

$501 - $10,000 155.00

Bio Diesel: 185% After 7 Days

$10 - $250 175.00

$251 - $500 180.00

$501 - $10,000 185.00

Fuel Cells: 210% After 10 Days

$10 - $250 200.00

$251 - $500 205.00

$501 - $1,000 210.00

Fuel Cells: 310% After 20 Days

$10 - $250 300.00

$251 - $500 305.00

$501 - $10,000 310.00

Professional Management Team

17 Years Experience

Payment 7 days a week

DDOS Protected, 99.9% Uptime

Licensed Script & Dedicate Server

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: https://oilassetsinc.com/?ref=zozo278

What we can see here, the RoI offered by this HYIP is simply too high and beyond our mind here. It is very hard to make RoI as high as 310% for every 20 days here. Well, we can do it in Forex trading or stock trading, but to make it consistently will be very hard. Usually this kind of HYIP can not sustain too long

The investment plans looks like a very common plans as of other investment programs and here they are offering 110% after a single day but they came up with a good script and secure layer . May be the investment plans are not sustainable investment plans but i think its better to wait until the monitors status changes .

Yes may be it will be good for hit and run because since the site is a new one so may be admin will be paying the investors . and we have seen that he have added ssl to the site so looks like the admin have a good intention to run the site and pay the investors . still hit and run will be the best strategy .

I think that everyone is too careful in all because this is new site, they just launch a hour ago, with same sites, it is very least not pay out complete for a day therefore I think that we too shouldn't be too careful in everything and I too have decided to invest here, hope that they will pay out good when site run complete a day, I will upgrade often about payments here.

Date: Dec-10-2012 08:54:34 AM

Batch: 123643359

Sent To: U8213329 (Oil Assets Inc)

Amount: $30.00

Memo: Deposit to oilassetsinc.com User zozo278

@mony,you are very correct,hit an run is really suitable for this program so there is no need of re-investing cos the program would turn into a scam within a short period of time

@xetang,good to see your deposit proof,I hope you will get paid today but once you are paid,don't make attempt to re-invest in the program

Thanks for your advice! but this site too are running not yet enough a day, it about some hours for first payment request, I hope that they will pay out good but I too will not stop to invest here because they just launch not long and I hope that they can pay out good at least a week, anyways we too need to wait for new info about payment from me and monitors, hope that they will pay out good when run enough a day

It will be not long for my plans, I think that we still should wait for all, even with 110% after a day, I too see that too have many sites have paid out during a long time therefore their plans still are normal, now we need to wait for info for monitors and payments will be upgraded here in some new hours if admin pay out good for all investors

It is nice when final this site too have completed first day very good when admin have paid out very good for all investors and monitors, I too have received first payment today and it is nice when admin have paid out very fast, admin too just promote in more new monitors when I check status at this time and see that it is nice and I too decided to reinvest here. Detail as below:

Date: 12/11/2012 3:34 PM

Batch: 123738895

From Account: U8213329 (Oil Assets Inc)

Amount: $31.79

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from oilassetsinc.com

and this is my new deposit:

Date: 12/11/2012 3:38 PM

Batch: 123739365

Sent To: U8213329 (Oil Assets Inc)

Amount: $30.00

Memo: Deposit to oilassetsinc.com User zozo278

despite the paying status this program is having from hyip monitors, i dont see the program as a safe place for investors to invest and i can only advise investors to stay away from this program,though the program is having much hyip monitors that have the program listed but only few have the program listed with paying.

I think that you are wrong, if you check status of monitors, you too can see Goldpoll monitors too have approved for this site with "Paying" status, it showed that this is good site and is safe place for investing, have had more 20 monitors approved and almost in status "Paying", site too just run about 2 days, I think that it is good option to invest long here. I too have had new payment today and too have reinvested here, as below is my latest payment:

Date: 12/12/2012 6:32 PM

Batch: 123907338

From Account: U8213329 (Oil Assets Inc)

Amount: $31.79

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from oilassetsinc.com

Really good to see the paying status from all the monitors and with in 3 days the status have being changed to paying that is really great and just after seeing the investment plans itself i came to know that this will be a best site if the admin pays the investors honestly .

for hyip that offer daily plan with high profit return, I expect to see them listed on some or many hyip monitor site to measure their seriousness and for how long their potential last. and fortunately this hyip site fulfill my expectation because already listed on many hyip monitor site. I am sure this hyip will be paying for 2 weeks at least.

I too hope as you and it too is same with almost Investors, if site can run good and pay out long, I don't think that anyone want skip chances to invest here, I too have reinvest with this site already and waiting for new payment tomorrow, hope that they still will pay out good for all investors and monitors

The investment options seems like an extremely typical options as of additional investment programs and right here they're offering 110% after having a single day nonetheless they invented a good software and safe level. Could be the investment options usually are not environmentally friendly investment options yet i do think their advisable wait until the screens status modifications.

You already know it matters not anymore due to the fact it really is just for danger taker due to the fact I am sure in which this kind of program should be only great for ATTACK as well as WORK that after a person earned when, don't make investments once again for the reason that life span usuall merely days.