Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Star Capital - star-capital.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

ur objective is to provide attractive risk-adjusted returns to our stockholders through a combination of dividends and net book value appreciation. In pursuing this objective, we rely on our Manager's expertise to construct and manage a diversified mortgage investment portfolio by identifying assets classes that, when properly financed and hedged, are designed to produce attractive risk-adjusted returns across a variety of market conditions and economic cycles, considering the risks associated with owning such investments. We believe that the residential mortgage market will undergo dramatic change in the coming years as the role of GSEs is diminished, which we expect will create attractive investment opportunities for us.

Plan:

130% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 105.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 106.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 107.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 108.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 115.00

Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 130.00

220% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 116.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 119.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 122.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 125.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 150.00

Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 220.00

600% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 137.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 144.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 151.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 158.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 300.00

Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 600.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,PM,Egopay

Join Star Capital here

There is nothing wrong with the minimum deposit,the is just the normal minimum funds that most hyip programs do use,well since this program is just launched today, I think hit and run would be suitable for the program but investors must make sure þhat the program has a positive status before investing in it

This program offers a daily profit is quite good and quite profitable for its investors and the minimum deposit amount specified by the program is not too high and we can take advantage of a period of 3 days because of the advantages that we can get going quite profitable and less big risk

@syrine22,you are very wrong,the standard amount for this type of a program is $10 which is very moderate,how do you get RCB if the minimum deposit is $1,I know you don't invest in hyips but you discuss about it,it is better to be involved so that you can know what I am talking about,most of the after 1 day program supports $10,I would even conclude that 98% supports $10,so hit and run is suitable for this one,it is one of the best plans when it comes to plans

@hadg33:what evidence can you table that i haven't invested into HYIP??i can go ahead to report you for such a wrong accusation.for your information i was 100% into investment up until i had no system to use up until now.for your information you better have real facts before saying things falsely.

This program offers a daily profit is quite good and quite profitable for its investors and the minimum deposit amount specified by the program is not too high and we can take advantage of a period of 3 days because of the advantages that we can get going quite profitable and less big risk

The daily profit offered by this HYIP is not good at all, because it is too high and beyond our mind here. We know, it is very hard and impossible to make our money 5 or 6 times bigger in every 7 days here. This kind of HYIP will not sustain too long in the business here

i though this program ought to have being paying investors by now,well i guess investors still need to wait on this program because no hyip monitors is shaving the program listed with paying,all the hyip monitors that have the program listed still have the program listed with waiting status.i guess the program will be paying few hours from now and if not,then the program is a scam

good to see that the site already completed with ssl protection and listed on some of hyip monitor site. with these factor, i am sure that this site will be paying even though the plan offered looks not sustainable. with correct method of investment, investors will able to gain decent amount of profit.

This system comes with a every day benefit is pretty very good and also quite profitable to its investors along with the minimal downpayment amount particular because of the program is not too much and also you can exploit an interval associated with 3 times as a result of advantages that individuals will get heading quite profitable and also fewer massive chance.

The actual script of employed inhere yet somehow i'd always be stating the one worthwhile strategy inhere may be the 105% soon after a time though that will connected with other folks wouldn't always be ecological. guys doing this reach in addition to operate can have recently been alright nevertheless the lowest first deposit is determined with a range unriskeable.