Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxt-finance - fxt-finance.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Our professional and experience staff gets very good and stability result in money management activity. We are working with large and famous brokerage houses based in New-York, Chicago and London. Our Mission is to makes investment easy. Joining with us you get opportunity to earn a lot of money in the international financial markets and take part of our incomes, and we receive the ability to increase our turnover and profits.

Plan:

Plan A: 10% daily for deposits $5 - $149

Plan B: 50% daily for deposits $150 - $299

Plan C: 300% daily for deposits $300 - $599

Plan D: 3,000% daily for deposits above $600

$30 free welcome signup bonus

$1.50 for every active referral

40% from all referral deposits

daily fast payouts

reinvest and transfer to another Accounts are available

24/7 online support

available worldwide

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

Join Here

Well,there is no need for me to check this program cos I am so sure that the admin of this program only designed it for just to elude with investors funds cos there is no way that the admin would be able to pay for the free signup bonus,so I would be telling investors to becareful about this program

I dont understand how come admin offer $30 as free welcome bonus to the members of the site . and i never trust the investment plans who are giving sign up bonus to the investors it is just a way of scamming the investors . and we can sqay how many days this site will stay online since looks like a high risk investment plan.

I am sure that this is just an another way to scam the investors because giving $30 bonus and 40% referral commission how come it is possible to pay the investors . have a look on the statics below how can the site get that many deposits in juts a single day looks like another site came to scam the investors .

Total Accounts:

1 914

Deposited:

$ 22,766.03

Paid:

$ 15,264.66

Last deposit:

$ 5.00

Last payout:

$ 78.0

That was really high 40% referral commission so how the Admin suppose to sustain this for offering such ref. Com. That is why, it just shows that the Admin is too desperate perhaps because it's Christmas the Admin wanted to get a lot of investor so he thought he can for offering such.

Well, if we see the Referral Commission here is very high like 40%, we can detect easily this is not a good and safe HYIP where we can invest our money. Because at least the Admin has to spend almost half of the money already to pay the bonus beside daily RoI

program has being running for 2 days now with no hyip monitor willing to invest with the program,though am not surprise the palm on the program is not reasonable,i guess it might be ok i guess it might be ok if this thread is even closed as the plan on the program and the return on the program is not reasonable and sustainable.

Your ROI the admin inhere possesses tabled couldn't become sustainable through almost any HYIP that is certainly the reason why it would be additional adviceable for us to watch this course drop the deplete. folks when i is not set for this type of plan that is certainly the reason why i'd personally majorly become keeping apart.

Nicely, you don't have personally to evaluate the program cos We are therefore sure that the administrative of the plan solely created the item for only to help avoid using traders finances cos there is absolutely no method the administrative can spend on the free sign up benefit, and so i would be telling traders to help becareful about it plan.