Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxsum - Fxsum.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

FXSUM is a high profitable investment company, backed up by Stock market, foreign exchange trading, Gold, and investing in different funds and activities all over the world. The money you invest with FXSUM is used to make money in these types of markets .Accepting investors all over the world.

A high percentage of deposits Our company offers profitable investment solutions that can give a quick or scheduled rate of return. The different investment vehicles were put together by our team of professional analysts and investment managers and provide some of the top R.O.I. We have laid the foundation of our company on diversified ground, and continue this approach with each client to give them a stable investment return.

Plan:

6 Month 2.5% daily

Amount %

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 2.20

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 2.35

Plan 3 $10,000 and more 2.50

Bi Weekly 15%

Amount %

Plan 1 $10 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $2,000 12.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $50,000 15.00

30 days deposit. 45%

Amount %

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 30.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 40.00

Plan 3 $10,000 and more 50.00

Payment Methods: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Join Fxsum here

This program seems to have a pretty good plan to make profits for their investors but the advantage offered is an advantage in the long run, I see this program has a very simple script and have no security protection system for the site, I think this program is not a safe place to invest in long-term

well i think the admin of this program just need to add few security features on this program and run some ads on the program as well,the program has worth it takes to sustain the daily return they are offering investors.i dont see the program having any kinda problem sustain the total return they are offering, i also like the design of the program.

for those who spend $100 or more to make invest, will receive daily profit rate in their balance account. but if make invest lower than $100, only have opportunity to make invest in bi-weekly and monthly plan that paying once or twice a month. by the way, this hyip is on paying status right now. its really good news for investors.