Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ghost4money - ghost4money.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hello and welcome to our investment program ghost4money.com! Have you ever wanted to earn a living easily without spending much time? Get a stable income, and then only spend the money for your hobbies? Then you have came to the right place, because by investing with us, you'll receive a regular income and modern investment solutions. There are several investment plans you can choose from to suit your needs. There's nothing you are required to do - just place an investment with us and after the end of deposit term you withdraw your interest instantly!

Plan:

105%-110% after 1 day

140%-150% after 2 days

Payment Methods: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney,STP

Join ghost4money here

even if i want to do hit and run on this program,the 2 days plan on the program will make me change my mind on the program,i see the program as a scam program in disguise and i can tell lots of newbies will fall victim of this program due to the reachable a day plan the program is offering.this program is best to be ignored if one dont want to lose his investment.

even if i want to do hit and run on this program,the 2 days plan on the program will make me change my mind on the program,i see the program as a scam program in disguise and i can tell lots of newbies will fall victim of this program due to the reachable a day plan the program is offering.this program is best to be ignored if one dont want to lose his investment.

That's not true,can you prove how this program is a scam program in disguise,this type of program is only suitable for hit and run and the program is currently paying,you can check there rate us page,you would see that there are about 10 monitors listing it and all of them are having the status as PAYING

This program has been running for 1 day and I saw the amount of total deposits contained in the program has reached a high enough number, and the program also has made payments to its investors very well and according to my advantage in a period of 2 days with a minimum amount of deposit is a pretty good advantage and not too risky

Well looks this site is good to just hit and run because the roi is good but the script they are using is not so good and i am sure that they cannot be online for a long time paying the investors . since it is online just from yesterday and they have paying status i think that is not enough to trust this program .

The roi is quite high and the minimum deposits can only be affordable to big investors.The program staying 2 days is a great achievement so the program is best suitable to invest when it was newly launched as early bird investors are smiling here.So I think the program wont be safe anymore for investment since it has quite a good number of investors and deposits to turn scam.

@ofejiro20,you are so correct,the earlier birds would have made profits from this program and they should be smiling by now,right now the program is currently in SEM so it would be better if investors can just take a chill pill for this program cos it is probably going to spawn a scam in no time

the report for this hyip is paying so far and it indicate that this hyip is safe place to make invest at the moment. but because the plan looks not sustainable, suggested to not stay invest for a long period because there is possibility that this hyip will scam fast. hit and run method maybe the best option method to gain profit here.

Only a wise individual can be studying the trick this managment inhere wishes to play. it will always be wise to be wise inhere. folks getting any unecessary threat inhere wouldn't be the advice that might be caused by me as it will be clarifying this managment can be eluding using funds.

i must carry out reach and are powered by the program, the 2 times consider this program will make myself change the intellect about the plan, my partner and i begin to see the plan being a rip-off plan in undercover dress and i could say to many novices will probably drop sufferer on this plan because of the obtainable a day program this program is providing. the program is better to become disregarded in the event one particular please don't need to eliminate his or her investment.