Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

smartclixer - smartclixer.com

sheikh

for the first 1000 people that invest 10.00 our more into their purchase balance smartclixer will give you 5x the value

I think the program has a some sort of investment scheme which is like a doubler of your money so I'll rather just work with clicks on the site because it will be alot not safe investing in ptc perhaps there's no payment proof.

i dont think this program can get much attention from ptc members,the click rate on this program is way too low and i dont think the program will get much attention from ptc members.i have visited the page of the program and the program hasn't being paying members yet, i guess the program will be paying soon anyway.

I believe this system carries a some type of investment decision structure and that is being a doubler of your respective money thus I'm going to instead just talk with clicks on the webpage since it will be many definitely not safe and sound committing to ptc perhaps there is not any check explanation.

• 2 weeks later...