Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

roistart - roistart.com

sheikh

Welcome to ROIStart.com ROIstart is an online advertising platform where you can make money by advertising your business. You just purchase advertising credits for your websites, and then we pay you to view the advertising of our other members.

25% Daily for 5 Days

We accept LR, PM, EG

$20 Per Position

2000 credits per position

25 Max Positions

Daily Withdrawals

60/40 Re-investment Sustainability

17.5% Daily for 10 Days

We accept LR, PM, EG

$500 Per Position

1,00,000 credits per position

5 Max Positions

Daily Withdrawals

60/40 Re-investment Sustainability

payment:LR PM EGOPAY

http://www.roistart.com/?ref=sheikh

Sincerely i like the script the admin of this site has used it is a nice script that is much attracting but really the ROIs tabled is a bit on the high side and i dont think it would be sustainable.There is an every chance they would be paying for awhile but guys seeing the end of their plans that i wouldn't be guaranteeing.

This program offers a huge advantage to its investors because of the advantages that we will get only within 5 days we've made ​​a profit of 125% but I think the program is still too risky because of the advantages it will not last long and the program this will not continue to pay its investors the benefits they have to offer

i can tell this program will only be paying investors to attract more investors to the program,i dont think the program is safe and if the program did manage to complete the first plan am sure they will not complete the 10 days plan,i think the minimum investment required is also high compare to the fact that the program is not safe for investor to invest

Well,we can't jusdge a program but we can deduce from the criteria it has got,the program can't just complete any plan cos the roi offered is actually 5% as the daily roi without the principal,this is not in anyway reasonable and sustainable,I have already skipped the program

Sincerely i like the script the admin of this site has used it is a nice script that is much attracting but really the ROIs tabled is a bit on the high side and i dont think it would be sustainable.There is an every chance they would be paying for awhile but guys seeing the end of their plans that i wouldn't be guaranteeing.

The script used by this HYIP here is nice, not too bad. But we can see here, the Admin of this HYIP does not complete the design on this HYIP yet. We can see on the right side, on the Member Banners part, there are so many messages about Advertise Here. This is very strange thing

To start with, this is not really a hyip program, it seems to be a cycler one or a combination of hyip and cycler programs. The minimum deposit is quite high but investors that play on a large scale may want to give this program a try since although its a short term program, the returns are okay and not too high so there's a tendency of it paying till a term is completed in even the 2nd plan which has tHe higher duration.

I think this program has become a place that is not good enough for investors to invest as I see this program has been running for 10 days and I did not see any evidence of payment of this program and I think we should really leave this as an investment program this program is not a good place to make a profit