Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nic1895 - nic1895.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Nevada Investment Company is a business development company ("BDC") that invests primarily in debt securities of private U.S. companies. We focus on investing in the debt securities of established, well-managed, stable companies with strong positive cash flows. Our flexible investment platform enables us to take advantage of what we see as the best risk-adjusted opportunities in the debt market. In selecting our investments, we employ a defensive approach focused on long-term credit performance and principal protection. Our objectives are to provide our investors with current income and, to a lesser extent, long-term capital appreciation.

Plan:

Plan Name Minimum amount Maximum amount Interest Terms

Basic Plan $10 $1000 2% 50 Trading Days

Bronze Plan $1001 $5000 3% 50 Trading Days

Silver Plan $5001 $10000 4% 50 Trading Days

Gold Plan $10001 $25000 5% 50 Trading Days

Platinum Plan $25001 $100000 6% 50 Trading Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Payza

Join nic1895 here

well there is an another site sponsored by the sunpoll company.i have invested in many of their sites but all of them go scam with in some days but i think now i am unable to take any risk in this site..their script is too much cheap and stats not showing there.i dont think people will support it.

benefits offered by this program I think is quite interesting if accompanied by a return of capital that we have invested in the program because the minimum deposit amount is determined we can make 100% profit within 50 days but I'm still not sure with such an investment program this is because most likely this program will not pay until the specified time period

i dont think there is anything confusing on this program,the program is mid-term program and the admin of the program has included our principal in the daily return investors will be getting,so the total return inhere is 200%,i think it kinda much in 50 days business anyway.100% in 50 days is much anyway and i think that will make the program not a safe place for investors.

well there is an another site sponsored by the sunpoll company.i have invested in many of their sites but all of them go scam with in some days but i think now i am unable to take any risk in this site..their script is too much cheap and stats not showing there.i dont think people will support it.

That's not true,the site is a secured site,the script is not cheap at all,it looks good,I don't think that this program is sponspored by sunpoll,anyways the roi offered is so reasonable and sustainable,I have not cehcked monitors if the program has started paying or not,if it is paying,I am in for the program

Yes, we know, and we see it before, many HYIP website said before, they were insured by Sun Poll. But, the reality is nothing, no one is paid back after not getting paod on HYIP. So, Sun Poll is a useless thing on HYIP business, specially if we are old enough on the HYIP business.

Yea,the program is having a mixed status and you all can view it here http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/nic1895.com?final=1

I think that the admin of this program has mismanaged this program cos if not,this program should be having a paying status in all the monitors,2% as there daily roi should be sustainble and achievable

first plan shows reasonable for me but the rest of their plan is looks risky because offering not reasonable daily interest rate. these risky plan will make the site unable to sustain long and if investors interested to make invest, better wait for 1 or 2 week to know whether this site consistently paying or not.

i dont imagine people will probably demonstrate on there simply because the an additional company by simply sunpoll and also you understand that sunpoll company internet sites dont keep for while for higher than a full week subsequently how is it possible your people will probably put money into this system,

I see some pf the site says that sunpoll will be like a recovery agent if you loos funds in our site then sun poll will be recovering your money from us . but i still wonder how come it is possible because most of the sites admins will be from different countries so how can they recover the cash from the hyip programs . and i think it is not possible . what is your opinion on it friends .

• 2 months later...

in my opinion this website is appealing website and truly worth insteresting in i rarely see sites which have been secured through sun poll in addition to knowing from almost all their programs in inclusion to functions together with protection i know this website is little old now but good going