Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

offshoreworldwide - offshoreworldwide.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

offshoreworldwide.biz is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

5% Daily for 40 Days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 3.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 4.00

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 5.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join offshoreworldwide here

This program has a plan for making a profit to its investors with a long enough period of time and is quite lucrative benefits offered to investors will be but I was less convinced by the truth of this program because I saw this program has a very simple script and this program also does not have a protective security system, so I think this program is not a good place for investors

If am not mistaken the program is using a .biz free domain which is not a good feature of a serious hyip,at this point in time It'll be good if admin could upgrade to a paid domain because he might have already be getting the funds needed to upgrade the site,further there's no protection am expecting alot of work to be done by admin.

very true indeed be an admin on this program needs to improve its site to make it look better and to attract the attention of investors but we can also see that the admin does not seem too serious to make the program even though hyip admin has changed its website to better the chances of this program also not going to be a pretty good place to invest

the daily return might be ok inhere but the program is really lacking some necessary features that will make the program safe and ok. i can only advise investors to invest wisely on this program and proper research need to be done before investing with this program 120% in 40 days is reasonable but the lacking features the program might not complete the term.

If am not mistaken the program is using a .biz free domain which is not a good feature of a serious hyip,at this point in time It'll be good if admin could upgrade to a paid domain because he might have already be getting the funds needed to upgrade the site,further there's no protection am expecting alot of work to be done by admin.

If I may ask you a question,is .biz a free domain name? I doubt,I think it is a paid domain name,to me I feel þhis program is kind of good though the roi is a little bit on the high side but it is sustainable,the program has only one plan,this would make the admin to focus on the program,I will check how the program is before investing in it

The script is okay but not too good and its nice to see that the program is secure which is a good sign. With the returns offered here, the program should pay for some days, possibly till when investors hit profit or break even. Currently, GoldPoll is viewing this program but it has a Waiting status on it. Investors shouldn't invest here until the status of Goldpoll changes to Paying. Its also advisable to check the status of other monitors that may be viewing this program before investing.

I think this is not a good program and not a safe place for investors to make a profit because we know that we can not have any information on this program because the text contained in the program is very simple so the program is very doubtful and I am sure this program will not pay its investors until the specified time period