Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jjjbux - jjjbux.com

nimday

i think its better to check this site first that whether its really paying their members or not.i found the suspicious thing here that according to stats they paid 148$ to only 324 members.can you think they can pay such amount when the payments are minimum and earnings are only 6 cents.

May be that is a high since they are upgrading there account with lot of cost so obviously the click raters for the upgrade members will be high . but i have jouined this site and they have pay me instantly with in seconds really a very good program and i really love to work in no minimum payout sites .

per click rate actually is varies and all of ads have lower than 1 cent rate value. but with good number of daily ads, make potential daily earning still on satisfied level. standard member will get around 3 cent per day and with no minimum payout, standard member could directly make payout request directly on that day.

25cents per click is a very high rate especially for a ptc site as we know that most ptc sites offer low rate. Its best to see payment proofs first before joining this program so that we will be sure that we'll get paid and we won't be wasting our time.

To earn up to 25 cents per click is very high, I totally agree with this one here. Because, even like some other good and legit PTC programs only can offer up to 3 cents per click here. So, in this way here, I am not sure, if it is a true thing, this PTC can pay up to this much here

i do think it is advisable take a look web site 1st that will regardless of whether it is definitely spending his or her customers or definitely not. i found the suspicious factor the following that will based on statistics these people paid for 148$ to help solely 324 customers. could you imagine they could pay out like sum if your obligations tend to be bare minimum along with revenue are just 6 cents.