Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

KingsOfRevenues - kingsofrevenues.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

kingsofrevenues.com is a company which is currently investing in cars. Example: you want to buy a car for 6000 USD, but in the same time some one else want sell the same car. We are buying that car for 2000 USD with our members' money and sell it to the one who is willing to pay 6000 USD. In that way we are making profit of 4000 USD, so we can keep some amount for us and donate 20% from it. At the end the last step is to share our profit with our investors.

Plan:

125% after one day

5% daily for 30 days

Acepted: Liberty Reserve, STP and Perfect Money

Join KingsOfRevenues here

I think the benefits offered by this program quite reasonable as I saw in abundance data are available directly from the program with a minimum deposit amount we invest we will only get a 1% gain in 1 day and I just saw this program new walking and has a total deposit of $ 1

The first plan inhere wouldn't be sustainable by any HYIP because it is high.sincerely the admin inhere is playing wise by adding both short and long term plans inhere.sincerely i ain't in for such a program and that is the major reason i am staying away.

That's not true,you should try and check the program before making post about the program,this program has an internal roi,it is not the 125% that is displayed outside is the admin offering,the admin is actually offering 101%,so tell me how this program is not sustainable,it has a very good plan

There's a high chance that The 2nd plan will not pay till investors get back their original investments because the high returns in the 1st plan will affect the program since the roi there won't allow the program to pay for up to 7days. If investors must invest here, its best to go for the 1st plan but applying the hit and run is what investors must do to avoid being scammed.

@hadg33:you are the one that should open those your eyes.Are you saying the below ROIs for the below plans would be sustainable:

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 140.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 170.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 200.00

Plan 1 $1 - $100 101.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 120.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 125.00

You shouldn't be misleading guys inhere with your comments.

@hadg33 and @syrine you guys shouldn't be quarreling over the plans. I guess you guys misunderstood each other. I visited the site to confirm the plans. Let me try to make it clear: in the daily plan, the roi is from 101% to 125% meaning that there are sub plans in this daily plan that offer lower roi. From the daily plan, investors can apply the hit and run and there is a low tendency for a hyip to stay long with such plans even though it may pay for a few days.

But we should know that the sub plan with the highest roi of 125% will surely disturb the one with roi of 101%.

It also has other plans like the 15-day plan which is offering a return of 200% although there are some sub plans here offering lower returns. There is also the 30-day plan offering with sub-plans with the highest roi being 500%.

From the general view of the returns in this program, the program won't stay long although it may pay for some days in the 1st plan.

this program is really confusing to some members inhere,though i think the one plan of 101% but i dont think the program will sustain the 30 days plan,i think the admin of the program will pay investors to attract more investors to the program before the admin might make a run on investors investment.the one plan on this program is offering a very return, i dont think i can even advise hit and run on this program.

mostly plan in this hyip site offer reasonable daily interest rate. but if investors choose to make invest in high minimum deposit plan, will get very high daily interest rate. even though it seems interesting, actually these plan is in risky level. stay invest with minimum amount of deposit will be the best move.