Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InnovationTrue - innovationtrue.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are a group of experienced, highly competent professionals that excel at investment and development business. We know how to grow great businesses and we know how to generate superior investment returns. Friendly and personalized service exceeding all standards of quality is our trademark. Innovation True is committed to devoting our resources to providing our clients with the most updated technology.

Plan:

Daily Profit - 2.62%

Duraction - 62 calendar days

Spent Amount - $20 to $1,000

Total return: 162.44% (Principal included).

Advanced:

Daily Profit - 2.86%

Spent Amount - $1,000 to $3,000

Total return: 177.32% (Principal included).

Premium:

Daily Profit - 3.12%

Spent Amount - $3,000 to $5,000

Total return: 193.44% (Principal included).

VIP:

Daily Profit - 3.62%

Spent Amount - $5,000 or more

Total return: 224.44% (Principal included).

Acepted: Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money

Join InnovationTrue here

Yes you are right the admin made the roi to be so reasonable and sustainable and at the same time the admin has also made the program to be a flop,he shouldn't have included the principal in the daily roi,that is why investors has decided not to invest in the program,the program is running for 3 days and it hasn't paid a dime,so I would just conclude that this is a scam site,here is the stats below

Started Dec 4, 2012

Running days 3

Total accounts 25

Active accounts 3

Total deposited $160.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 16

Newest User 24x7hyip

Last update Dec 7, 2012

The good thing is that the admin did not manipulate the stats

@syrine22 it seems this program is dead already because the statistics show that no investor has been paid while the program has been online for 3days and we should note that there's no plan in the program where our interest is locked until a term is completed. I'm quite surprised that this program turned scam by not even paying investors at all since it offers a sustainable return

it benefits offered by this program is a very reasonable profit in an investment program but I see the program just have a script that is very simple and does not have good security protection system on its website, so I think this program is not a good enough to start a long-term investment

i guess the minimum investment on this program might make this program to struggle to get investors.though the program is a very good program and the daily return and total return investors will get on the program is very reasonable and encouraging.the program is not promising too much to investors and i think that will make the program to grow but the minimum investment might just make the program slow.

I think this program is not a good place for investors to make a profit because I had; see this program has been running for 4 days but the amount of total deposits contained in the program is still not growing at all and the program also has not made payments to the investors

I just checked the site again and I noticed that the the stats did not just change at all,the only thing that changed in the site is the number of days that it has been running,it seems that the admin has abandoned the site so I would simply be telling investors to STAY AWAY form this program

short term investors will not interested to join this hyip site because offering long term plan only. with reasonable daily interest rate, no doubt that it will able to lead the hyip sustain long. moreover this hyip site also offer good referral commission till 2 level deep. 7% commission for first referral level and 4% commission for second referral level.

i guess the minimum investment on this program might make this program to struggle to get investors.though the program is a very good program and the daily return and total return investors will get on the program is very reasonable and encouraging.the program is not promising too much to investors and i think that will make the program to grow but the minimum investment might just make the program slow.

The minimum to invest on this HYIP is $20. This is two times bigger than the average HYIP asks for the minimum, $10. Then what we can see here, the script used by this HYIP Admin here is very cheap and old style here. This kind of HYIP will be hard to be popular because of the script