Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

magic-hat - magic-hat.net/

sheikh

i can only admin to just please closed this thread, i dont see anything reasonable on this program, even the only 2 hyip monitors that have the program listed on their page did not invest with the program.no reasonable plan is being offered by the admin of the program, i guess that's why the admin of the program did not bother to spend much on the program.

based on the plan, clearly said that this hyip site maybe will be unable to last long paying. there is no reason we can rely on this site to make our money growing. moreover the site seems designed for local investors only because the site explanation and introduction not written in international language.

Well, this HYIP here is simply just another cheap HYIP. Because we can see here the RoI offered by this HYIP here is 120% after 1 day investment here is too high and not reasonable at all here. In this way, usually this kind of HYIP can not sustain too long in the market here.

Most of the investors will be facing problem in reading the site because it is in Russian language so try to use the translator . any ways i will not at all show interest in investing in Russian investment sites because they will be turning into scam very soon .

i'm able to only administrative to merely make sure you shut down this specific place, when i please don't discover anything at all affordable about this method, even the only 2 hyip watches which have this course shown on their web site would not invest with all the method. simply no affordable prepare will be made available from your administrative in the method, i reckon that this is why your administrative in the method would not take the time to shell out much around the method.

Well the program might have paid cos it is a after 1 day program,so it is likely for it to have paid so many investors,investing in it now would be the wrongest thing that any investor would be making,the program is now running for 10 days,so there is no way that it can pay