Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

genius-city - genius-city.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Have you ever heard of the way of making money from air? Sure you did. Usually it is related to banks and credit card companies that would earn money on credit rates thus making money "from air". Even though our company, Genius-City, is neither a bank nor a credit card company, we have recently developed a way to make money from air, literally, or, in other words, make money from something that has never been seen as a way to earn by anyone before.

Plan:

h_1354801881_7451282_864605c59f.png

Accept : LR, PM

Join genius-city here

This site is a secured site,the program is having mixed plans,some have reasonable and sustainable roi while some hasn't,the program is now gaining support from monitors and I can see 3 monitors listing it,2 with a paying status while 1 is having a waiting status,I feel the program has started paying ref. comm.

the admin of this program has done well with the design of this program,the program is professionally design and the program is very attractive,though i dont think the program will last long online with the daily return the program is offering investors, i think the program is offering too much too investors and i think the program will last.

I think the advantage that we can get from this program will be quite profitable for investors if taking an advantage in a period of 5 days because of the advantages that we can get in that time period would be big enough but I can not access this site and this program seems to have not run again

The site was inaccessible when I tried to access it just now. From the returns offered here, tHe program will pay for some time and there's a good chance that the last program will complete a term which means that plans like the daily and hourly plans can pay for a good number of rounds.

Not for me here. I can access the website of this HYIP here well and smooth. There is no problem at all here. The script used by this HYIP is pretty, the templates design here is also nice. But, the RoI offered by this HYIP here is actually not too good here. It is too high for investors