Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GMT-Invest - GMT-Invest.com

Hyip Council

While you sleep your money work

GMT-Invest is an investment company majoring in retaining of funds of a large number of private investors with their further placement in stock markets. If you are not a beginner in trading and have sound experience in funds investment, then you are informed that the extent of your risks in this market is inversely proportional to your deposit. In other words, the less you invest, the higher is your chance to lose your means. Therefore we enter the market with rather large deposits guaranteeing safety of your investments. Besides we use the safest types of investment such as options, for instance. Though our experts have developed and now employ to trading robots, which are carefully tested by means of programs (testers), we don't participate in any directions with a high level of risks, like Forex, for example.

Our company has officially issued exits to the largest exchanges of the world market in the following directions of trade: CME/CBOT (raw materials, indexes, finance, futures and currency pairs, interest rates), NYMEX/COMEX (metals), NYSE/LIFFE (metals), EUREX (indexes and the fixed profitability), ICE (energy sector), KCBOT (wheat), MINNEAPOLIS (grain), NYBOT (coffee, sugar, cocoa, USD average), ONE CHICAGO (Sgl Stk Futures), futures and options. A precondition of collaboration with our partners is occupational training of our experts and an ability to show stable profitable transactions. We rely on strong analytical and technical support provided by our business partners. Each transaction opened by us, is carefully checked and approved by analysts.

First of all GMT-Invest comprises people and investors who have joined this project. There would be no business without them. We offer you a unique opportunity to get an adequate profit on the honestly earned means as well as possibility of their saving and enhancement. GMT-Invest is an answer to banks which earn on means of investors and pay them back just a mere pittance which can hardly cover the level of inflation.

GMT-Invest is a multinational investment project giving financial freedom to all its investors!

Don't lose time!

Join us right now!

WHY GMT-Invest?

Variable daily interest rate with the minimum as below

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Silver $150 - $500 0.50

Bronze $501 - $1,000 0.60

Gold (VIP) $1,001 and more 0.70

E-Currencies: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, SolidTrustPay

Referral Commission: 8%

Very good program,it has just a plan,any hyip program that has a single program are just the best programs and this happens to be one,the roi offered is so reasonable and sustainable,this program should be able to stay for a year only if the admin is honest,but the only disadvantage here is that small investors can't benefit from it

<ul>

<li>i have being trying to access the program from my area inhere but i cant, i want to know if there is anybody having same problem like i am,i really want to check with the minimum investment the program require because from what i have ready inhere i think the minimum investment on the program is too high 150$ i think, i just want to be clear.but i think the program is offering a very reasonable daily return.</li>

</ul>

I have seen this program but bad to say that the site cannot able to get many investors because of there minimum investment which is $150 , Yes that is really huge investment and the admin is just seeing for the huge investors rather for tiny investors . but it would be good if they also accept small investment .

Apart from the program not having low minimum spend,I think investors can't just risk 150 dollars for a token of 0.50% roi,what if the program goes scam in just 3 days that means investors has lost $150 all in the name of making 0.50% roi on a daily basis

GMT-Invest has terminated the registrations without an upline. This is the message received from admin.

Registration terminated without your Upline!

Dear Partners! We have closed the registration to our project without reference invited you partner. This is done because of the large number of spam registrations. If you do not link the sponsor, contact us!

this hyip business collection very high minimum amount commit as well as I think they are checked through a number of reputable hyip keep track of internet site ought to be. it's imperative that you help make your traders have confidence in using the business simply because through checked, traders will certainly able to notice evidently in the event the internet site forking over or perhaps certainly not.

it has just a program, almost any hyip method that features a solitary method are simply just the most beneficial software programs which actually is just one, this motorola roi offered can be so affordable as well as sustainable, the program can keep for a 12 months on condition that this administrative is usually truthful, nevertheless the only problem here's of which smaller people can not reap the benefits of that.

<ul>

<li>i have being trying to access the program from my area inhere but i cant, i want to know if there is anybody having same problem like i am,i really want to check with the minimum investment the program require because from what i have ready inhere i think the minimum investment on the program is too high 150$ i think, i just want to be clear.but i think the program is offering a very reasonable daily return.</li>

</ul>

The minimum to invest on this HYIP here is too high, $150 each here. This is not good at all here to see. Even if we know, usually, most HYIP only starts with $10 investment only. In this way, not too many people will invest here. Specially the daily RoI offered here is very low

I think I like the admin of this program,I think he is also business oriented,he thought to himself that small investors are not really benefitting from the program,so he had to include a plan for small investors and the plan is even more reasonable and sustainable than the rest plans

• 4 weeks later...

It seems they do seriously. We are testing Drive Plan.

Dear Partners Initiated the formation of an international team of promoters of our business. Your data will be published under the heading Contacts at our website. The requirement for the promoter - the ability to work in a team, the availability of the team, sociability, desire to earn a lot of money, computer skills, creativity, ability to independently solve tasks. If you have all these qualities, please complete the feedback form and we will contact you.

GMT-Invest LLC Team

St Kitts & Nevis

Heritage Plaza, Charlestown

We can find the latest payment proofs on forums of today that is of 21st January that shows this program is paying till date, not sure of it paying selectively to monitors only though, but strange this short term with five days plan has been running for more than 50 days and it has been promoted recently.