Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dilig-ant - Dilig-ant.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.dilig-ant.com

This is Dilig-ant Investments and is here to stay, for you. If you want to make amazing profits you can ever think of, then Dilig-ant.com is the right company for you. Do not let time fritter away, participate and take home big money quickly and easily

PLANS:

VIP Package

Plan Deposit Profit(%)

777% after 4 days! $7,000 - $900,000 777

Deposit

After 1 day

Plan Deposit Profit(%)

Plan A $10 - $5,000 108

Plan B $5,001 - $100,000 112

Deposit

After 4 days

Plan Deposit Profit(%)

Plan A $10 - $5,000 118

Plan B $5,001 - $200,000 200

Deposit

After 5 days

Plan Deposit Profit(%)

Plan A $10 - $5,000 128

Plan B $5,001 - $300,000 280

Deposit

After 7 days

Plan Deposit Profit(%)

Plan A $10 - $5,000 138

Plan B $5,001 - $400,000 380

Accept : LR

Link : http://www.dilig-ant.com

i believe the admin of this program must be joking or maybe the admin is new to hyip program, i wonder how the admin will sustain the one day term on the program not to talk of the three days term,the program is offering investors 12% profit in just one day.something thats can never be possible or sustainable and i think this program should be ignored.

1st plan is otherwise engaged of array of investors. i do think one evening plan is most beneficial for us because earnings rate is excessive high however other plans usually are not giving earnings at this kind of rate. therefore i will choose to invest money in first strategy. its additionally very secure than other .

Well this type of a program do normally pays but the problem here is that the roi has gone beyond the normal roi that is been offfered after one day,I would simply be telling investors to atay away from this program cos it is likely not to pay at all