Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

antique-profit - antique-profit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The trust, amiability and openness are the foundation of investment in Antique-Profit. You are in one of the high-yield project. Every investor, who wants to get big profits quickly and without risk, can find on Investment Code professionally experts in investment, which will help safely to adapt your assets on the ever changing Forex market.

Plan:

1. 107% - 140% After 1 Day

2. 38% - 50% Daily for 3 Days

3 150% - 400% After 5 Days

4. 250% - 850% After 10 Days

5. 700% - 250% After 20 days

6. 1500% - 4000% After 30 Days

Accept : LR, STP

Join antique-profit here

i believe the admin of this program will be smart enough to wanna attract investors to this program,though the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest but i can tell the program will be paying to attract more investors to the program and i think only the early investors might be able to get something from this program.

Looks like the admin of the site have no intention to pay the investors and have you seen the investment plans all of the plans are of useless plans which are not safe investment plans to invest . I have just checked the monitors of the site but all of them are with the waiting status none are with paying status . i think its better to skip investing here .

• 2 months later...