Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex-Jet - forex-jet.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Forex Jet is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Forex Jet is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities.

It is a true imagination of real income. You get it fast and secure.

Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long termForex market trading, and investing in Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities.

Plan:

250%-450% After 10 Minutes,

2000%-2500% After 1 Hour.

Accept : LR, PM

Join Forex-Jet here

i dont think i have anything to say on this program than for this thread to just be closed,any investors thinking of getting anything from this program will only have himself to blame, i can tell this program will not pay any investors that invest with the program even hyip monitors are not having the program listed on their page,that's a sign that the program is not safe.

its an few months old hyip in addition to the statistics are showing they've already paid in billion however i cant believe they're real due to the fact its impossible to cover such profit in only few moments. site apparently with their fake and i really do think that individuals may lost money here and may even get nothing at all.

This is a typical scam site,the admin only designed this one just to scam investors cos there is no reason why he would made the roi so high and funny enough the program is not a daily program but minutely,it is too good to be true,investors STAY AWAY from this program

250%-450% After 10 Minutes,

2000%-2500% After 1 Hour.

What are this investment plans there is not meaning at all and how can they pay such a huge roi to the investors . I am dam sure that it is a clean way of scamming the investors but i think even the newbie investors can easily find out that the site will be a scam investment site for sure .

This is obviously a scam HYIP. Because we can see the RoI offered by this HYIP is all the way too high and beyond our mind here. It is impossible to make money in every hour with 2500% RoI. It is beyond our mind how the Admin can generate money that high in every hour here