Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Insaneadrevenue - Insaneadrevenue.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.insaneadrevenue.com

We are your GLOBAL source for promotions. You are able to earn INSANE revenue while promoting your programs and/or businesses!

We are offering an advertising source to ALL that offers YOU a daily reward from within our membership. Also if you tell others about this incredible ad source YOU will be rewarded even more.

This innovative and easy to apply method is as follows. First you purchase your ad position and recieve a package of banner/text/solo ad credits. You simply place your ad on our site and it is veiwed by our members and visitors to our site. When a member views your ad, he/she will recieve MORE credits to advertise their particular program. It is simply INSANE and a total win/win for everyone involved. AND all this time you will be recieving AD REVENUE for nothing but advertising your other product, program or business.

PLANS:

Position : Insane Grand Opening Special

One Position Cost : $100

Daily Percent : 25%

Return days : All Days

Expiration Terms : 7 days

Maximum Member : 500 members

Position : Revenue 1

One Position Cost : $49

Daily Percent : 7%

Expiration Terms : 25 days

Position : Revenue 2

One Position Cost : $24

Daily Percent : 5%

Expiration Terms : 35 days

Position : Revenue 3

One Position Cost : $10

Daily Percent : 3%

Expiration Terms : 60 days

Accept : LR, PM, PZ, STP, Egopay

Link : http://www.insaneadrevenue.com

i guess this program is trying to take more from investors that's kinda makes me scared of the program,though the program should be able to sustain the daily return they are offering investors but i think i have loved to invest on the 7 days plan on the program but the minimum investment required is too high and the admin might not even pay back

i'm sure this hyip is good only for people who can invest a high amount in this. the risk intended for high investors is usually very low given that they will face reduced duration. however duration can be 60 days for your small investors i dont in this way fact. it only means likely forcing members to invest a big cost you face low risk.

Well the last plan might be sustainable but the truth is,the rest plans are not just reasonable and sustainable and this tends to desteoy the program,anyways I am not just interested in this program so it is better for me to ket the ship just sail away

Since it is a new site the activity of the members are very less there so i think its better to join there after looking into some payment proofs of the site . When we look into the statics of the site we can easily understand the activity of the members in the site . it woudl be good if the admin show the detail statics like the positions sold and available positions .

This HYIP is using the combination between HYIP and Advertising program here. But what we can see here, 25% daily RoI is very high for the HYIP business. Well, usually if the HYIP offers very high RoI, it can not sustain too long in the market here