Earn $0.0025 per your referral Click

No minimum for first 3 weeks!.

Dedicated admins and moderators.

Instant payments!.

Free international signups

No Investment Required!

No daily surfing required to earn from your referrals

Only the active referrals for rent

Accept Payza, LibertyReserve and Paypal.

Free Golden MemberShip for first 15000 Members!

1 Year subscription!

Free registration, thank you:

BUXGENERATOR - Click.View.Earn money.

banner1.png

i unable to say about this site very well and also legitimate because this is the fresh internet site and possesses absolutely no updates in relation to paid out rank so that i have absolutely no facts that is latest so that as i will certainly found as well as have some genuine data then i is sure to reveal below and also say to below.

well 190 payments made by the admin.last payment made 8 minutes ago but i dont why members are not posting their payment proofs.i think admin need to be strict in the matter of posting payments proof.because if no one posted his proof people were consider this site as scam.

well if the program can really keep to it promise than i can tell the program will be flood with ptc members, i dont think it ok to see the first 3 weeks on the program is zero minimum payout.that's will make the program get lot of attention and the good news is that the program is already having proof of payment for members to see the program is doing well.

• 2 weeks later...

when i not able to claim with this site adequately and also respectable since this is actually the clean web and also boasts hardly any changes with regards to paid position to ensure that we have hardly any information that is certainly most current and since i will undoubtedly located together with have any legitimate data i will most likely uncover down below and also say to down below.

• 2 weeks later...

the site is looking little bit good because there click rate for own click is good and give the 25% of referral earning and its good that they give free premium membership for new members and i think they pay for there members for first three weeks because first 3 weeks there is no minimum payout after that i am not sure that they pay or not?