★★Free Premium membership for 5000 members.★★

★★No Investment Required!★★

★★Earn up to $0.030 for Your Click★★

★★Earn up to $0.015 for Your Referral Click★★

★★Paypal and Liberty Reserve★★

★★We Accept International Signups★★

Min Payout $1

banner1.png

well per click on will be due to this system is reasonably intriguing nevertheless I truly do not necessarily see the price in the regular per click on that we will never get as big as we discover in the event that we are just a regular participant in addition to the amount of ads offered by the program aren't numerous however the method may also put a small amount of your income.

i think the click rate on this program is on the high side and that might make members not to wanna give the program much attention,since the program might not pay members,though the minimum payout on the program is very ok but i guess one need to see proof of payment on this program before clicking on the program since the click rate on the program is high.

great news:::

2012/12/06 17:14

Minimum Payment is 0.50!

members now you dont need to be worry because admin has changed the minimum payout of the site to 0.50$.our earnings are also very good now we can reach this payout in a week by clicking some limited number of ads daily.i believe this change definitely attract more members towards it.

• 2 weeks later...
2,373 Members 35 Members Online $53 Paid 123 Refs for Rent

Its now paid 53 dollars to its members. Its seems this site is getting stabled. Although I really don't know if this site is going to last long but its seems right now its paying good and some how for me if it paying good its good to try this one out. I just hope I can make good income in here also. I know the chance are small but if you really want to earn good amount of money online you will want to do every thing to make good income in here.

• 2 weeks later...

its good that the site give free premium membership for new members and and the click rate of site is looking good and referral earning is also not bad and the minimum payout is 1$ which is not hard to reach in 1 month but i think admin of this site is not able stay site stable because when i click on link they show me that domain is suspended hence in other word admin cheat there members.