Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

double-capital2 - double-capital2.com

sheikh

Program DOUBLE CAPITAL ver 2.0 - it's charitable fund, which operates on the principle of a Ponzi scheme. Anyone can participate is 18 years old. The essence of the program is simple and lies in the fact that today has helped you, and tomorrow will help you. That is, investing is now $ 10, after 24 hours of receiving another $ 20. It is very simple and accessible even to the beginner.

minimum : 1$

200% after 24 hours

accept: LR PM

http://double-capital2.com/?ref=592

An another Russian sites with a not reasonable roi . have you seen the roi there they are offering 200% after 24 hrs how can it be trust able . in my opinion none of the legit paying hyip will offer such a huge roi to investors . looks like this is a play just to scam the investors i think its better to skip this investment program .

i guess the hyip monitors that have this program listed on their page,just have the program listed to get hit and their because non of the hyip monitors that have the program listed invest with the program and i guess that's a sign that the program is not a good place for any hyip investors to invest.the total return the program offering investors in 24 hours is way to high.

This kind of HYIP here is frankly not a good HYIP at all here. In this way here we can see the RoI offered, 200% after 24 hours is too high and not reasonable at all here. In this way, we are better not to invest on the HYIP like this because will not sustain too long