Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

daimondhourly - daimondhourly.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

daimondhourly.com

DAIMOND HOURLY is founded and dedicated to providing online investment investment services to people from all over the world,a strong team of traders and have been working together successfully for almost four years.Our business opportunities as they arise through the relationships that our investment team studied along with other professionals across the world.We work investment funds in most profitable sectors of industry such as private equity,oil,gold,hedge funds,forex and also work in suitable yields funds to reduce the risk of the investment.Through years of combined experience in financial investment,we have developed an understanding of how financial markets and thus exploit maximum performance and to get the best benefit in a short time thus providing an excellent service and quality.We are ready to provide exclusive returns for your investment stably.

All payments are made to your account Hourly.

All withdrawals process via instant system.

All transactions are handled via Liberty Reserve.

Minimum spend is US$10 and Maximum spend is US$50,000.

Plant:

5% Daily For 30 Days

500% After 1 Hour

750% After 1 Hour

1300% After 1 Hour

Min 10$

Accept: LR

Join here

The script used for the program is poor,the site is not secured,the program is not getting any support from hyip monitors probably because the program is still new,I checked there rateus page there is no single monitor listed,I guess the program is just a flop,cos it has 69 total accounts and it has only gotten $170,this is not a good sign that the admin would be getting more investors

500% after just an hour how can we trust this investment plan because how can the admin pay such a high roi that is not at all reasonable amount to pay the investors . he is just making our money more than 5 times in just 1 hour . i am sure that even the newbie investors will also be easily understanding that this will be a scam site .

The deal carries a plan which makes not any feeling to make the revenue in order to the buyers due to the fact it will only take time we could help exceptionally out of this method in addition to we need to depart a really method as the method is actually not very good and definately will by no means spend the buyers.

well there are four plans available in this hyip but last three plans are not real because huge profit offered in it but i think first plan is only affordable for us because its offering 5% roi daily and is for 30 days.so its looks like the minimum invest in other three plans will be too much high.

i guess the hourly plan on this program scary investors away from the program,the program has being running online for 2 days now with no paying status,though i doubt if the program will having any paying status since the program is more like a trap and any investors that invest with the program will not get anything from the program.