Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moneyguild - moneyguild.org

sheikh

MoneyGuild offers stable short-term investment opportunities for all people around the globe. Investing is laying out money or capital in a company with the expectation of profit. Banks also do this but bank interest rates are very low compared to other options like Forex trading. Forex trading is the key to gaining higher profits. We offer an opportunity to invest in the forex market.

110% after one day

Minimum deposit $10

Maximum Deposit $10,000

Referral commission 1%

Fast withdrawal

136% After 3 days

Minimum deposit $10

Maximum Deposit $10,000

Referral commission 2%

Fast withdrawal

161% After 5 days

Minimum deposit $10

Maximum Deposit $10,000

Referral commission 3%

Fast withdrawal

payment: LR PM

http://moneyguild.org/?ref=sheikh

program planning in making profits for its investors with an excellent and daily gains offered by this program quite profitable for investors but I see this program not paid at all to its investors while the program has been running for 3 days, we should really think before start investing in this program

May be they may paying the investors at the just starting and if we think logically paying such a high roi is not at all believable and if they show that as they are paying that will be just for some days . and when we look into the site they have just started and just a single payment is made till now so i think its better to wait for some payment proofs of the site .

Of course,the roi offered is high and you don't expect the program to pay for 2 weeks,the admin only designed the program just to make some funds for himself,so he would only be paying for 2 to 3 days,he might not even pay at all regardless of the high roi,it is just the modus operandi of hyips

anybody thinking of getting something out of this program should be prepared to be scam as well,program like this will only pay few of his investors and make a run on the remaining of investors on the program and i can only advise investors to stay away from this program before the admin of this program will scam them and not get paid.

Well I don't know what you are talking about,this program has been paying but I must advise investors that the program is in SEM right now cos the admin has really made a lot of funds from this program so it wouldbe so risky for investors to invest in this program for now,here is the stats below

Started On 04-12-2012

Running days 1

Total Members 388

Active Members 214

Deposits ($/€)

Deposits Today ($/€)

Withdrawals ($/€)

Withdrawals

Today ($/€)

Online Members 118