Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pankerfinance - pankerfinance.com

sheikh

benefits offered by this program quite reasonable in my opinion because of the advantages provided by this program are not too big with a long enough period of time we can make a pretty good profit from this program but I still have not seen one of the investors who invest their money on this program

When we look into the statics of the site i found that there are not even single deposit till now made to this hyip site and no payment too . so in my opinion its better to wait for some investors try out this investment plans . but i feel the roi i bit ok because most of the hyip sites are offering mostly commonly this roi .

The site is fully protected,it has ssl and antiddos protection,the roi offered is on the low side and this would make the program to last but I wonder why the the program has turned a flop,since it was launched yesterday,the program has not gotten any member so there his no how that the admin can make a dime,and the good thing about the admin is he never manipulated the stats,here is how it looks like

STATISTICS

Started 03-12-2012

Online 0

Funds 0

Payouts 0

only time will tell on this program but from the total return investors will get on this program, i think this program is ok.133% might be kinda high of a return in 19 days but its also reachable , i guess one can just go a round on this program and moreover the program is still pretty much new online