Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

increasebux - increasebux.com

mj_14327

Gratz for payment dear samir

and for standard member before request for payment just do upgrade for verified membership that only cost $3.5 only and I think it's very affordable before request for PO :)

so after upgrade surely will receive it instantly :D

I just rented another RR package here :) and will wait until 25 February for my next payment schedule.

I would like to add this information guys, to those who doesn't know yet you will not be paid here if your average daily click falls below 3. I have read this on their forum before but I forgot to share. I think with this rules all the active members will be forced to go online and click here, but I don't see it in my RRs.

Oh this is very bad from this old trusted site I stop clicking after getting my first payment, my AVG will become low. this site must respect there standard member mor than this, I am standard member for 4 months, at my frist days I was so active clicking my ads regularly in spit of the low click rates and I did't have direct referrals but I click until I reach the minimum payout ad request it this takes me about 2 months, and i wait to get my money about 2 monthis and half, this is long time to get only $2. so if I click agian I will get my next payment ( with the minimum $5) after a year. I hope it ge better.

very good and trust site but the bad thing in this site that the payment to the standard member is not instant and take a long time more than 45 days

so that you must purchase upgrade in this site to can received the payment instant from this wonderful site

and i have more than payment proof to this site

I will happy to wait your proof of payment :)

I also just upgraded my membership here and will post my proof when I got paid here :)

And I do not recommended for standard member to request for payment, better upgrade to verified with $3.5 before request and it will instantly payment :D

Congrats on getting paid from a legit site, its good to see this site is still paying they were working since mid 2008 which were so long period. I have a 6$ now in my cashout and its my first time, but for instant payment i have to upgraded to atleast verify account.

• 2 weeks later...

My second payment received from incrasebux.com. well, it take too long time to reach minimum payout but it's really happy that payment received instantly!

incrasebux.com sent you $4.98 USD

Transaction ID: 3A548623R9607374X

Dear Do Van Nam,

incrasebux.com sent you a payment of $4.98 USD.

Note from sender, incrasebux.com:

Congratz To your IncraseBux.com Payment! Please post proof on incrasebux.com forum to receive next payment. Thank you

• 2 months later...

Nice to see proof of payments its means this site is still good and paying. I thought this site turn to scam as theirs a humor that this site has. But proof of payments is a good proof that this site is good and paying. Thisis the most oldest ptc site that I joined right now. This site is much more older than neobux.

One thing I like about this site is its plans. I think the 150% earnings after investments makes the site stable and profitable to admin to keep it running. Lets face it. Many ptc want members to click more by promising goood earnings but end up losing if you invest. While incrasebux on the spot tells you you can only earn up to 150% of your investments if you want to earn more invest again.

I notice that the average rate in rented referrals turn up last April but this May its going down. I don't know if I'm the one only experience this or others experience this also. As far as I concern even at the highest rate that I got I'm still at loss. Since the rented referrals rate is very low. One thing that give me an advantage is that every time I invest back the minimum I can cashout increases.

i want to receive my 3rd cashout from this site but when i click on the cashout tag i have received a message that you have not sufficient amount to cashout..infact i have 12 dollers in my main balance and has a verified membership so why this message is appearing..can anybody tell me the solution??

i want to receive my 3rd cashout from this site but when i click on the cashout tag i have received a message that you have not sufficient amount to cashout..infact i have 12 dollers in my main balance and has a verified membership so why this message is appearing..can anybody tell me the solution??

Simple. You need to invest in order to earn and you can only cashout 150% of your investments. That means if you want to cashout 12 dollars you need to invest at least 8 dollars to cashout your 12 dollars. Try to invest back by buying rented referrals worth 8 dollars. then after you earn back the eight dollars try to cashout. especially if you already have 12 dollars again.