Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

increasebux - increasebux.com

mj_14327

Now the site is around 95% collapsed due to their investment policies almost 70-% of the members have left the site and also the only way for the existing members is to rent the refferals as direct refs fir this is no longer possible due to their polices and all the rented ones are not clicking at all .

Indeed! I wonder if they will lower down their pride with this incident and decide to change the rules. I am one of the many who left the site after I wasted my money for nothing and not even a single cents that I got a profit.

I don't know what crap you people are talking. Incrasebux is not going to collapse so easily, The site is working absolutely fine and the fact is the site has now more upgraded members than before. They got nearly 1000 more upgraded members during their promotional offers this new year. And I am in Love with incrasebux, There cannot be anyone so trusted as incrasebux administration in the PTC world. He had promised me that he will gift 5 rented referrals for my honesty of refunding an extra payout of 2.28 $ which I got by mistake. Yesterday Administration gave me 5 Rented referrals for free and all of them are active and clicking ads :D. There cannot be any best site compared to incrasebux in the PTC world.

I don't know what crap you people are talking. Incrasebux is not going to collapse so easily, The site is working absolutely fine and the fact is the site has now more upgraded members than before. They got nearly 1000 more upgraded members during their promotional offers this new year. And I am in Love with incrasebux, There cannot be anyone so trusted as incrasebux administration in the PTC world. He had promised me that he will gift 5 rented referrals for my honesty of refunding an extra payout of 2.28 $ which I got by mistake. Yesterday Administration gave me 5 Rented referrals for free and all of them are active and clicking ads :D. There cannot be any best site compared to incrasebux in the PTC world.

Well honesty is indeed the best policy, with your honesty they gave you 5 referrals congratulations! but still that doesn't prove how effective their rules are, I have upgraded my account for nothing yeah sure they will be here for a long time for they earned so well.

Well honesty is indeed the best policy, with your honesty they gave you 5 referrals congratulations! but still that doesn't prove how effective their rules are, I have upgraded my account for nothing yeah sure they will be here for a long time for they earned so well.

Some of their rules might sound weird, but the administration might be knowing best for keeping those intact. Anyway the question is not about my honesty, its about the honesty of administration. He kept his words and remembered what he had promised me. I got those 5 referrals after a week or two of his promise. So that shows that the administration is honest and won't cheat members off their money. I hope you are earning well their. The site actually works more better for upgraded members.

If they are atleast paying all the members who have invested atleast at the time it would have been good ,their script is indeed having instant payment system and also being an established site they should have done it.

Huh!? sorry my friend but I couldn't understand your post, you mean they should have done instant payment to all members? well that's what I wish for before but at the end I chose to upgrade instead to get instant payment.

I somehow like this site. Haven't cashed out. Reaching my 1st 2$ soon. I am standard member. Waiting for 30 days for payment sounds very odd.

Well if I were you I'd better wait to reach $5 then cashout after that run away from the site as you needed to invest to continue earning after that free $5 cashout.

Reaching 5$ takes a lot of time. I had direct referral, but he stop clicking. I am on so many ptcs (and now on ptps) that I am going to decrease the amount. I had to. I cannot live like this. It's very time consuming to go throug all those ptcs. So quite probably I will quit this ptc there are other ptcs that aren't so strict on paying...

Well Other PTC's can close down or stop paying anytime, But this won't be the case with sites like incrasebux because they receive investments on daily basis and are paying legitimate websites going to work in the long run. I would rather suggest to get upgrades on incrasebux and stay here so that you can earn more money and stable income in the long run.

Date: January 19, 2011 9:47:21 PM

Amount Sent: $4.50 USD

Sender Name: Nelson Ferreira

Sender Email: payments@incrasebux.com

Reference Number: 2CA43-35FF8-A5B07,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Date: January 19, 2011 9:47:21 PM

Amount Sent: $4.50 USD

Sender Name: Nelson Ferreira

Sender Email: payments@incrasebux.com

Reference Number: 2CA43-35FF8-A5B07,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Congrats nehmer on your latest payment, so are you going to continue this site? is this your second or first payment? anyways goodluck on whatever you have decided for this site.

Does somebody have experience about the clicking behavior of rented referrals? They should be quite active because of the strict cashing out policy of standard members? I am bit lazy know could someone tell us how many the upgrading costs. Well maybe I should look for myself. :D

That's what I am questioning about this site because the experienced I had with them is they are active but they are only clicking 2 or 3 in a day so how can I get back my investment in that sense, anyways I am over with this site and if someone would like to take over my account I'm willing to give it, it is upgraded already.

I would like to add this information guys, to those who doesn't know yet you will not be paid here if your average daily click falls below 3. I have read this on their forum before but I forgot to share. I think with this rules all the active members will be forced to go online and click here, but I don't see it in my RRs.

I would like to add this information guys, to those who doesn't know yet you will not be paid here if your average daily click falls below 3. I have read this on their forum before but I forgot to share. I think with this rules all the active members will be forced to go online and click here, but I don't see it in my RRs.

Yeah buddy, This rule applies for standard members and upgraded members do not have such restriction :D. I get clicks from rented referrals but earning from them is difficult due to high cost per referral. Its profitable for paid members having membership of more than 25$. Even Paid membership might help which costs 25 $, though I am not yet sure about it.

My strategy in here is simple. Don't invest but only the earning that you earn from this site. That simple. Because if you invest you only earn back 150% of your investment. Now will you take that risk and earn back only 150%? I don't think so. RIght now I'm on my third cashout, I'm regular and I don't invest. Its seems its working for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I check the site. Its nice in design I think this is new there is no payment proof yet. Let see if this one will be paying.

it looks a good site and it offers nice earnings too it is using a new script and i think it will last for a good period but when i tried to register there was no referral tag