Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

increasebux - increasebux.com

mj_14327

Welcome to Incrasebux!

Incrasebux pays you to view advertisements provided by our sponsors.

We strive to connect advertisers with potential customers. This way, both parties benefit from our services.

Our innovative features for members give them flexibility and more earning potential. We are always ready to take any advice into consideration.

We offer you detailed statistics of your earnings through your own clicks and your referrals.

Earn up to $0.02 per click and $0.01 for every referral click.

minimum payout 2$

https://incrasebux.com/register.php/mark14327.html

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also got over $1 in my account balance,actually is $1.12, I just a currently member and don't have any referral,I'm click everyday and just earn $0.02 a days, slow to grow up the money.We need to wait 30 business days for free member to receive the payment or upgrade member can instantly payment.The price for upgrade member is $3.5/year and get payments in 3 seconds.

I agree the site is good, but its very difficult to get paid for free members, the waiting time is 30 business days and some are even waiting for months :D. Once you upgrade to Verified which

costs 3.5 $, You receive instant payments. You need to invest a lot in this site otherwise you are not going to make much money. There policy is 150 $ of the investment + 5 dollars :P

I agree the site is good, but its very difficult to get paid for free members, the waiting time is 30 business days and some are even waiting for months :D. Once you upgrade to Verified which

costs 3.5 $, You receive instant payments. You need to invest a lot in this site otherwise you are not going to make much money. There policy is 150 $ of the investment + 5 dollars :P

The policy 150% investment + $5 is good to keep the site in a good condition so all members needed to invest if want to cashout :)

and for standard members 30 business days is a very long time it about 40 calender days..

I interested to upgraded here, but since the RR prices very high here I think I just clicks as a single fighter everyday.

The policy 150% investment + $5 is good to keep the site in a good condition so all members needed to invest if want to cashout :)

and for standard members 30 business days is a very long time it about 40 calender days..

I interested to upgraded here, but since the RR prices very high here I think I just clicks as a single fighter everyday.

Yes they have one more good condition, members need to maintain their average to 3 clicks per day in order to get payout :D. So be Rest assured that yo will get active referrals, As nobody dares to drop below 3 in the fear of not getting paid ;). I am going to upgrade as soon as I have 3.5 $ in my account :). Wish you good luck for upgrading.

• 2 weeks later...

The free members only can request four payment,first is $2,second is $3,third is $5,last is $10.So,If you want continue to receive the payment,you must upgrade,If you havnt enough referrals,I suggest you dont upgrade,if not you will regret.Because When I upgrade,the most of rented referrals avg no moer than 1.5!

good ptc i think it also honest like onbux and neobux

but as others it will so hard to reach min payout easily without ref

i hope they support liberty reserve as payout option

also i think get active ref here is just so hard especially the min payout increased every time you withdraw

but its honest and trusted

• 2 weeks later...

I like incrasebux for their prestige,but they have some silly rules and they don't have much referrals for rent.I think that is because of their silly rules

Well I don't think they have silly rules. They have made these rules to make the site stable and last for long unlike other PTC sites which turn into scams soon. If you want to rent referrals, Do one thing - Check out everyday during the server reset time, there are many referrals available at that time and they are rented equally fast. So you need to be very quick in rented referrals. They are gone in seconds. I love incrasebux very much and agree that it is the most under-rated site. I really appreciate the administration of incrasebux for bringing up such a good project and handling it very well.

Well I don't think they have silly rules. They have made these rules to make the site stable and last for long unlike other PTC sites which turn into scams soon. If you want to rent referrals, Do one thing - Check out everyday during the server reset time, there are many referrals available at that time and they are rented equally fast. So you need to be very quick in rented referrals. They are gone in seconds. I love incrasebux very much and agree that it is the most under-rated site. I really appreciate the administration of incrasebux for bringing up such a good project and handling it very well.

But you must agree with me that their "split 50% money of referrals's clicks to rental balance" rule is very silly, right?No PTC sites have this rule like them :).I have $30 in my rental balance now and the money is still bigger and bigger day by day but I can't use it because "there are no referrals to rent at this time" :(

But you must agree with me that their "split 50% money of referrals's clicks to rental balance" rule is very silly, right?No PTC sites have this rule like them :).I have $30 in my rental balance now and the money is still bigger and bigger day by day but I can't use it because "there are no referrals to rent at this time" :(

I have just heard about this rule and not yet experienced it, I have 1 referral and All the clicks get credited to my main balance :o. Well I thing transferring money from Rental balance to main balance is considered as cash out there :P. Don't know why they have kept such rule, But that must be for the benefit of the site so that it can run in the long run, though it may sound silly to me also :D. But anyways I love incrasebux. Lets see what happens in the future. I am looking forward to earn money from them in the long run. I just wish the site keeps paying members for another 10 years or more :D. Look at server reset time everyday for rented referrals. They should be there most of the times when the server resets. Keep an eye 2 minutes before and 2 minutes after the server reset time. Keep refreshing the page with everything ready in case the referrals are available as they will be gone in seconds :D.

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't access the site until now and I'm so frustrated since it has been a week now, as I visit the site today mozilla is restricting me to access the site due to untrusted connection. I just hope they will resolve the problem soon so that I can get back my investment here!

I still can't access the site until now and I'm so frustrated since it has been a week now, as I visit the site today mozilla is restricting me to access the site due to untrusted connection. I just hope they will resolve the problem soon so that I can get back my investment here!

I am not having any problem in accessing incrasebux from mozilla. They have moved their server successfully and all is working fine but the support ticket section is not yet in working order as I have to contact them but not happening right now.

i love increase bux

trusted ptc site

but his click rat is too low

i am a member for along time

thanx for sharing

yes i agree with you this is one of the trusted ptc site..i have received my 1st payment today and i am very happy..but just one problem with this site which is that they pay to their member for long time it almost up to 45 days if you are not upgraded..i think admin should reduce the time limit..

Now the site is around 95% collapsed due to their investment policies almost 70-% of the members have left the site and also the only way for the existing members is to rent the refferals as direct refs fir this is no longer possible due to their polices and all the rented ones are not clicking at all .

After the major downtime I experienced on this site, I decided to request my $6 here even if I can request up to $10 because of my investment, well I guess it's time for me to leave the site and this would be my last payment proof, here it is:

incrasebux2nd.jpg