>4% Per Day - For 30 days.

>30 calender days not business days.

>Minimum Deposit: $10

>Maximum Deposit: $5000

Feature:

>Daily Payments Per Investment Position

>You do NOT need to login or surf to earn

>Earn Without Sponsoring

>2000 banners + 2000 featured banners + 2000 text ads credit for every ads package

>2 Levels Referral Bonuses: 5% and 2%

payment method:

>Liberty Reserve , EgoPay

>Will paid within 24 hours after requested

>Minimum payout is $5

Monitor:

http://hyiplong.com/details-435

Well for sure I think this program pays investor on 30calender days and not for business days that means they pay on saturday and sunday for sure so i will try my possible best and make sure that i give them a try thou they just have the same plan like one of my hyip which I just invested now.

10 dollars for 30 days and earn 4% a day. In 30 days we earn back 120%. I wonder if the 4% included the principal already or we going to earn our back our principal after 30 days. Because if we going to earn back our principal then our total return will be 220%. But if principal is already included in 4% then we only earn 20% after 30 days and that for me is a small return.

i don't know there is anybody having same problem like i have inhere, i cant access the program from here, but from what i have read about the program inhere, i think the program is gonna be a good place for investors to invest,the total return the program is offering inhere is very ok and sustainable,120% with principal included is reasonable.

I think the daily benefits offered by this program quite well because of the advantage given very reasonable and I also see the total amount of investment and the number of payments contained in this program have the comparison is not too far and I think this program is paying its investors with a very good