Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dudebux - Dudebux.com

jirimix

congratz for the payment jirmix...

i browse this site and found it very interesing upto 56$ have already paid to the members in a very short period.they have also got 3600+/- members in just 5 days which is a big achievement for the admin .i believe we can get our first payment in a week which is too good for us.

i guess the encouraging minimum payout on the program has help the program,though the program hasn't paid out much to members and i think it due to the payment processor the admin of the program is using.admin should have added LR among the payment processor they are using to make the program widely reachable to all members.

Really good to see the payment details of our member and this shows that the site is paying to the members i will try to join this paid to click program . And i am sure that the site will be a good site to earn for most of the people . but the admin is mainly focusing on the the people to upgrade to the site .

there is payment proof posted here and really good because explain that this ptc site paying or legitimate. there is free premium upgrade offer for first 10,000 member but do not expect much with these free premium upgrade because there is differences between standard member and premium member in term of daily potential earning.

this minimum payment within the method provides guide this software, though the method hasn't already paid for a lot to help users and also i'm sure it due to payment processor this admin in the method will be making use of. admin needs to have added LR one of the payment processor they may be making use of to create this software widely obtainable to all users.

• 3 weeks later...

well the click rate of this site is looking good 1 cent per click for standard members is not bad and the members are earn good amount of referral earning too, the minimum payout is only 1$ which is easily reachable in less than 1 month and as you posted you 2 payment proofs here i am now sure that the site is legit and paid to there members.