Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Transinvest - Transinvest.biz

xetang

Trans Invest is a company engaged in providing transportation services to companies all over the world. Investment in Trans Invest is a perfect way to augment your capital thanks to the quick and high returns which are the core of our business.

We use the combined shipping methods to generate the maximum possible returns. Our company has a great potential thanks to the innovative approach of our management to the transport business. Our rapid growth allows us to expand the scope of our activities and improve the quality of our services. Making an investment, rely on our experts in transportation and achieve financial stability and independency!

127% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $250 105.00

Plan 2 $250 - $1,000 107.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 112.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 127.00

247% after 5 days

Plan 1 $250 - $1,000 137.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 165.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 247.00

577% after 15 days

Plan 1 $250 - $1,000 214.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 307.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 577.00

1077% after 30 days

Plan 1 $250 - $1,000 335.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 522.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 1077.00

2097% after 60 days

Plan 1 $250 - $1,000 577.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 955.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 2097.00

SSL Encyption 156 bis

DDos Protection

Min $10

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://transinvest.biz/?ref=zozo278

127% in just a single day i dont trust this investment plan but though it is a just launched program i think we can have a try on run from this program . may be admin will be paying the investors today since it is a new hyip site . but i am sure that the admin cannot pay for lifelong to the investors . we cant expect this program for a long time online .

Really about their plan, it is normal because you only should note about 105% after a day for first plan, it is rate that almost a day site using in this time and they still are paying out very good, I think that this site is too same, they can pay out good at least a week if admin can try to promote more in monitors so that many payment proofs for forums

@chintu I doubted if this program will even last for a week even thou the program is just been launch for sure this is not good plans for sure so we dont need to invest with the program for no reason at all.

Even thou this will happen let it be a hit and run strategy.

i can tell this program should be able to sustain payment for few days before the admin of the program might have a change of heart on investors investment,i guess hit and run can still apply on this program now that the program is still pretty much new online and the admin should be able to sustain the program for like 3 days before they might start selective payment.

launched 3 days ago and this hyip offer pretty high profit rate. has been make good progress so far while this site not listed on hyip monitor site. but in their investor list, there is some of hyip monitor site involve to make invest. I don't know this hyip good place to make invest or not but if interested to make invest, better search payment proof report.

We can not imagine how we can make RoI as high as 2000% in 2 months investment here. It is totally too high and beyond our mind here. It is simply a scam HYIP and we do not need to invest our money on the HYIP like this one here. This is not good at all here