Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

xn--80aalobxsj - xn--80aalobxsj.org

nomiasif

i am not the admin @

Today launched a new pyramid scheme piramida.org

3% of the daily amount of the deposit!

In a month you will get back the full amount of your contribution!

Minimum deposit amount - 50 p.

Maximum amount - 10 000 p.

Daily automatic payments!

Bonuses for members.

A Walk to be among the first! Do not miss your chance!

PM supported

http://xn--80aalobxsj.org/?ref=nomiasif

Daily benefits offered by this program I think is quite interesting because the benefits will be quite beneficial for investors as well as the program has a plan for a long enough period of time to make profits for their investors but I still not so sure with this program because this program has the look of the site is very simple and the level of security on the site is also very low at all

I never trust hyip programs which offers bonus to the members . because money is not for free and this days we can see most of the hyip program are just attracting the investors with the bonus or free money and most of them are getting attracted for that and finally they are turning the site into scam with in short period . so beware of sites offering free money and bonus .

i wonder what this program is gonna do with investors investment,only one hyip monitor is having this program listed and the hyip monitor that have the program listed is having the program listed with paying status, i don't think the program is safe for any hyip investors to invest with the program since the program is not getting support from hyip monitors.

the hyip system are simply just appealing to the particular people while using the advantage as well as free of charge income along with most are becoming attracted for your lastly they may be switching the web page in to swindle along with simply speaking period of time. therefore stay away from websites supplying free of charge income along with advantage.

I have no idea what the p is, it is written as the currency mark on the explanation of this HYIP here. Well, we can see here, the language used by this HYIP is in Russian, and we know, not too many people can understand the Russian language here. So, better to skip this HYIP

@luck1,I wonder why they are just getting reply to this thread I mean investors while I know that the site is not even in english language well this is not really bad but I hope that the investor who understand the language been used here are those who will invest here.

there is no information about duration of investment contract and when I visit the site, all explanation written in russian. I am completely not understand it. maybe if I am willing to make invest, I will use translation tool to help me out. but unfortunately, I feel that I should skip this one.