Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

growth-bux2012 - growth-bux2012.com

jirimix

Well good to see the admin is offering free premium membership to the new members of the site and this makes the people to join this program . well as we see the click rate is really good here and i hope there will be more ads available in future . lets wait for some payment proofs .

ptc need more time to get advertisers to ensure that it will become straightforward for your admin to spend individuals. and i could see we've only 4 ads created for the people to be able to click and lets hope it will likely be taking some added time to get advertisers towards the site.

700+ members within just 2 days is a good record but i wonder why admin is giving free premium membership,its not good in long run.5000 members will get free premium membership and they ll ask for payout in a month.If we assume each member will withdraw only 1$ then admin needs 5000$ to pay and it wont be possible.

i'm sure site begins growing at this point because administrative has announced that his or her payza account has become approved now we could withdraw each of our money by way of payza. i feel payza seriously isn't enough now they should add freedom reserve because most of members often use LR.

i can tell this program will struggle to get ptc members that will like to click on this program,though the program is having a very low minimum payout but the problem with the program is the number of ads available to members,the program is just having 5 ads for members to click and that's why the program have just being able to pay 4 members.

Pretty good the minimum payout is very reasonable here and also a free member is making only $0. 03 in a day following clicking all of the available ads inside site as well as the minimum agreed payment is $2 so it could take a while to accomplish the minimum payout in the site. no payments made but so allows wait and see for a number of payment proofs in the site.

i can tell this program will struggle to get ptc members that will like to click on this program,though the program is having a very low minimum payout but the problem with the program is the number of ads available to members,the program is just having 5 ads for members to click and that's why the program have just being able to pay 4 members.

i'm certain site commences developing here due to the fact administrative features introduced that will their payza account has grown to be authorized today we could pull away each of our income using payza. personally i think payza will not be ample today they ought to put independence reserve due to the fact the vast majority of members frequently work with LR.

Usually its hard to believe that we can make good profit in here. I do advice many to keep on clicking in here but don't try to invest in here. I know a ptc like this one has potential but same time risky. So its good to click and earn and its good to find referrals also. But never try to invest in here as you can end up losing money instead of earning money.