Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sandforex - Sandforex.com

xetang

Welcome To Sand Forex Ltd

Sand Forex Ltd company is the structural (legal, corporate) entities that manage controversial alternative investment instruments. Our opportunities are originated through relationships which our talented investment team has built up with other professionals throughout North America, Europe and Asia.

3% Daily For 90 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 3.00

Our Features

Guaranteed Fast Payout

High level DDoS Protection

SSL encryption

Dedicated Server

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://sandforex.com/?ref=zozo278

Though this investment site have came up with a very good attractive investment plan which is 3% daily for 90 days That is very much profitable plans which most of the investors will welcome . But i really suspect that this program will not be able to stay online for such a long time . Lets wait and see for some more payment proof of the site .

the program looks genuinely attractive combined with daily revenue of 3% may also be very sustainable the degree of term related to 90 days needs to be sustainable for the admin related to ths hyip simply because principal is as part of the daily revenue investors will probably be getting about it program.

i thought this program ought to pay investors daily,this program has being running online for 2 days now and the program isn't paid any hyip investors yet,according to the stats on the page of the program,the program has not paid any hyip investor after running online for 2 days. Running days 2 Total accounts 31 Active accounts 2 Total deposited $ 1,310.00 Today deposited $ 0.00 Total withdraw $ 0.00 Visitors online 14 Members online 0

I think that you are wrong because as I created this site, I know that really they monitored not long with only before some hours therefore it will be difficult so that anyone can see payment proof from them and Withdraw is zero, it too showed clearly about this problem, I think that we need to wait for this site to run a day with time calculated from monitors

@xetang what are you talking about,savehouse is very correct,he has posted the stats above and when I checked the site I met the same,so how prove that the program started today,I even checked there ratings,there was no single monitor listed in that page,honestly I would simply be advising investors to stay away from this program

Actually here, the RoI offered by this HYIP is nice and reasonable. If we count here, 3% daily RoI is still good and we can get that one. But, the script used on the website of this HYIP here is not too pretty here. It is just a common script used for many previous HYIPs here

Daily benefits offered by this program quite attractive with a pretty good profit if the program really pays up to a specified time but I see this program is already running in a period of 2 days and did not make payments to its investors while total amount of deposits that have been found in the program have reached a high enough

I think that amount of deposit is for beginning here and many times, we too can believe in list on site, best ways so that we can check status, it is from monitors, although it is not completely exactly but I think that it is only base to appreciate a site if it is good and with this site, I see that they have good script but it still is very new, it will be difficult to know in all

3% per day actually is pretty high but because principal include, it make 3% as daily profit become reasonable. investment period contract is for 90 day and before these day, I am sure every investors will already get their BEP. but unfortunately when I visit the site today, seems experience technical problem and I hope its not bad sign.