Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyips-investment - Hyips-investment.com

xetang

Hyips Investment offers you the perfect investment solution you've ever longed for all this while, in a straightforward and reliable business pattern. Unlike our competitors, we operate as a legal firm with years of experience and treat you as our "NO 1 Priority", give us a trial and you would be glad you did.

30% Daily For 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount Daily Profit (%)

30% Daily For 5 Days 1.00-999.00 30.00

32% Daily For 5 Days 1000.00-4999.00 32.00

35% Daily For 5 Days 5000.00-50000.00 35.00

200% After 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount Profit (%)

200% After 5 Days 20.00-50000.00 200.00

400% After 10 Days

Plan Spent Amount Profit (%)

400% After 10 Days 500.00-50000.00 400.00

VIP 60% Daily For 3 Days

Plan Spent Amount Daily Profit (%)

VIP 60% Daily For 3 Days 500.00-9999.00 60.00

Anti DDoS Protection

Dedicated Server

Licensed Script

Fast withdrawals

Enhanced Account Security

Excellent Live Support 24/7

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://hyips-investment.com/?ref=zozo278

This site just run not long therefore I think that it will be difficult to define anything here, although their plans are a bit high but I don't think that it is not sustainable because you too can see that it still is 5% per day if calculate in detail, other we can see, site installing all protection program and have script very good, I don't think that they will stop too early with this script

That's not true,the actual roi that the program is offering is 10% daily for 5 days without the principal,this is just a crazy roi,that is not reasonable and sustainable,I doubt if this program pays any investor,I will simply be saying that the admin only designed this one to scam investors

All the plan been offer here is very much unsustainable for sure look at the plans and you will fine out what I mean its only the first plan that may even pay some days but it will be better for investors to try their best and skip this program because its aint helping at all.

30% daily for 5 days in the sense 150% for 5 days not bad if the admin really pay that amount then it will be really good . And i am waiting for some monitors ratings for this program which make most of the investors decide weather to invest here or not . And still no withdraws made so i think its better to invest here only after seeing some payment proofs of this program . good thing here is the minimum amount to spend is only $1 here .

so the admin of this program is promising investors 50% return in 5 days huh? well i guess one need to bother much,the program has spoken for himself,the admin of the program has just launch the program to scam investors and any investor thinking they can get some thing from the program is only trying to lose his money

That's very correct,the admin only designed the program just to scam investors,so it would be better if investors can just stay away from this one

@chintu,there is no need to look if monitors are listing it,I will tell you that this program would not pay a dime to any investor

This site now too have had good status in monitors when very many monitors approved for this site with status "Paying" therefore I too decided to invest min with this site, hope that they will pay out good and I can receive payment at end of plan, as below is detail about my first deposit with this site:

Perfect Money® payment complete

Batch # 14039649

Paid to account: U1999694 (Hyips Investment)

Amount: 1.00 USD

Memo: Deposit to hyips-investment.com User zozo278

I guess by now this site has turn to scam already. Although I can still open the site. I think if you going to invest now chance are this site will only get our deposit but will not going to pay us. Because the site plan has a high roi that chance are that its can sustain itself for a long time is small. I think its good to do hit and run if this site is only running an hour but its already running for days.

This site now too have had good status in monitors when very many monitors approved for this site with status "Paying" therefore I too decided to invest min with this site, hope that they will pay out good and I can receive payment at end of plan, as below is detail about my first deposit with this site:

Huh...so you actually invested in this program,don't you know it has been online for 3 days,do you think that the site is paying?cos the main AHM and GoldPoll are listing it as WAITING,about 8- 10 monitors are listing it and only 2 monitors are having a paying status which is MAXHYIP and IEHYIP,those monitors are not that reliable,you can check here for your self

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/hyips-investment.com?final=1

Well I want to see if this program pays you

the approach recently been deliver suggestions completely unsustainable definitely think about the plans and you will probably fine available what i mean it's only the first approach that could possibly spend many nights yet it will likely be greater for traders to attempt their finest as well as bypass this system.

Huh...so you actually invested in this program,don't you know it has been online for 3 days,do you think that the site is paying?cos the main AHM and GoldPoll are listing it as WAITING,about 8- 10 monitors are listing it and only 2 monitors are having a paying status which is MAXHYIP and IEHYIP,those monitors are not that reliable,you can check here for your self

http://www.allhyipmo...ent.com?final=1

Well I want to see if this program pays you

Really, I invested with this program it is because status of monitors, I check payment proofs in forums and decided to invest here when see that have had very many investors received payment with this site. And it is nice when today this site complete first day for my deposit and I too have first payment from them by instant:

The amount of 0.3 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.

Memo: API Payment.hyips-investment.com..

Date: 18:53 03.12.12.

Batch: 14071276.

the actual outlook pattern with the this web internet site was the substantial. It has provide the a lot of the investment intend to there fellow member. So that anybody have easily find the from one of the good as properly as nice expense plan with the this website. I hope it site needs to pay the cash to generally there member. The paying out site was always stay towards the top of the placement.

I too have had 2nd payment with this site today, they still paying out very good and payment still is instant for all investors, I think that it is nice for investing here, I will consider for reinvest when my deposit is expired. As below is my latest payment proof:

The amount of 0.3 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Memo: API Payment. hyips-investment.com.. Date: 18:47 04.12.12. Batch: 14106334.

*********************************************************************************

This is an automated email - Please do not reply.

This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

To contact us, login to your PerfectMoney account and send us a message via Internal Mail.