Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Visualfinanceinc - Visualfinanceinc.com

xetang

Visual Finance Inc is just what it says, an international group of traders. We are not a company, we are just a group of private traders working and trading together over the Internet. We trade for many years for ourselves, why not offer this service to you. We have an excellent track record, and some of us have a long trading history going back to the 80s. Some of us are young and energetic traders with a shorter, but excellent trading record. All of us have enough experience to make this work.

25% daily for 5 days

Standart Plan - fully profit 125%

Plan available from 10 USD

Payments shall be made 7 days a week

We make payments within 24 hours***

We accept LR and PM

27% daily for 5 days

Premium Plan - fully profit 135%

Plan available from 200 USD

We make payment within 24 hours***

We accept LR and PM

30% daily for 5 days

Diamond Plan - fully profit 150%

Plan available from 800 USD

We make payments within 24 hours***

We accept LR and PM

Server Protect by DDoS

Dedicated server and IP

Company registered in BELIZE

Join here: http://visualfinanceinc.com/?ref=U9488280

I think the only ROI that i majorly think would be sustainable would be that of the first plan while that of the others wouldn't.sincerely trusting the program would be what i would fully be doing but yet i would be saying there is an every chance that they would be paying early investors.

Even with that of the first plan I dont think that its much reasonable for us to invest with without sein a good payment proof to show that the program is paying because right now I dont think that I can have anything to do with them for sure but the problem here is just that I will try and see if I can contact the admin .

i think their first and also second plan stil reasonable since this site is an short term program and also i still believe about 2 rounds this program still pay members without any problems and we can see that they are still new and no one hyip monitors that want monitoring them for now

Really I believe that this site can pay out good at least a round because we too can see that their script is very good with enough protection program, it is not surprise if they can pay out good for all investors when almost plans is not high and same as a day site about rate about 5% per day. I really like this site and may be will calculate to invest here

Well,there is none of the plans that is offering a reasonable and sustainable roi though the program might pay,it might even complete a round but I dout if it completes 2 rounds,hit and run might not work in this type of a program,so it would be better if I skip this program

When i looked the certificates of the site i thought the site may be a legit and registered company but finally when i looked into the rate us page i found that one of the monitor is with the PROBLEM status . All other monitors are with the waiting status so its better to avoid this site to invest your funds .

the design and cheap of this program is way too cheap,though the program isn't safe but i believe the program will be paying investors to attract more investor to the program,though i believe the 5 days plan is reachable to some extent but investors need to invest wisely on this program as well so as not to fall victim of scam.