Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fund3money - Fund3money.com

xetang

ForexRaise investment system is a consummate way of generating profit online without putting efforts or taking any type of risk. The constant research, development and innovations' implementation is a substantial argument in favor of the effectiveness of our company. Our success is achieved by the accurate assumptions and forecasts which are the key to succeeding in the investment field.

15% daily for 10 days (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $3 - $30,000 15.00

20% daily for 7 days (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $30,000 20.00

140% after 4 days (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $30,000 140.00

Promo Fund3money : 140% after 4 hours (Until Nov. 30)(Instant Payment)

Plan 1 $40 - $60 140.00

Promo Fund3money : 180% after 6 hours (Until Nov. 29)(Instant Payment)

Plan 1 $61 - $300 180.00

Instant Withdraw - Unique Design

24x7 Support - DDOS protection

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://fund3money.com/?ref=zozo278

This program has just walked in today and I think this is the right time to start investing in programn like this because if this program has been running for several days, the risk that we will receive will also be great to lose the amount of money we have invested and I also telkah see this program is making payments and it seems like the program will continue to pay up to a predetermined time period

@rizal85,you need to visit a program before start post my dear this program has 0 runing days and has not been runing for several days as you said so the program has been runing for 0 days and the admin here has about 19 account with them.

For me The program should be given a trial since the minimum deposit is very much affordable.

I've visited the program and the program still does not change its status as indeed should the status of this program is already running within 1 business day today but the status of the program is still 0 runs today but I was still surprised by the monitor is on program because the program has a paying status

This program has just walked in today and I think this is the right time to start investing in programn like this because if this program has been running for several days, the risk that we will receive will also be great to lose the amount of money we have invested and I also telkah see this program is making payments and it seems like the program will continue to pay up to a predetermined time period

Yes, it is correct, although this site have monitored early but today they begin to install account for investing, I think that it is good when at least we too can see that have had very many monitors approved for this site with status "Paying", min investment too is good, I think that everyone can try with $3 here, it is not many

I would never try to invest in a program like this that promises heaven and earth,15% as the daily roi is not in anyway reasonable and sustainable,the program might be having a paying status but the truth is,it would disappear in the thing air in no time,so skipping it would be the best option here

The Promo Fund Money, 180% RoI after few hours investment here is very high and not good at all here. It is better for us here not to make investment on the HYIP like this one here, because the risk is too high and not reasonable at all. This kind of HYIP can not sustain too long

@rizal83, what do you mean by this for sure the program is paying but not that monitor should not be expected as you said here so we need to try our possible best and visit a program before making nagetive comment about them for sure.

I'm still confused by what you say, seems to still be a big-enough question to me whether you have to invest before the proram-investment program like this and if you ever get a payment or did you just often fooled by this kind of investment program

We can see that the investment plans are looking very risky plans and if we invest here i am sure that our funds are in risk for sure . though the admin have kept the minimum deposit as only $3 i am sure that most of the investors will not risk there money in this hyip site . and the script is also an old script looks another hyip program came online just to scam people .

despite the paying status this program is getting from hyip monitors, i don't think i can advise anybody to invest with the program,the total return the program is offering investors is way too high and i don't think the program the will sustain the daily return of the program, i cant even advise hit and run on this program and it best if investors invest with another program around.

Yes that is very true but be rest assured that the minimum to invest here is very good and its what can attract investor to come and invest here aside from this know that there is no other way which this program will be sustaiinable so investor should not tempt to go in here for amount just to be on the safe side.

Payment received.

Date: 12/5/2012 2:15 PM

Batch: 122922968

From Account: U0122611 (fund3money)

Amount: $1.40

Memo: Withdraw to ArtVict from fund3money.com

Date: 12/1/2012 11:56 AM

Batch: 122306533

From Account: U0122611 (fund3money)

Amount: $1.20

Memo: Withdraw to ArtVict from fund3money.com

Thank you admin!

this page is actually brand new possesses very limited transaction proofs thus i must delay time to view of which the number of members tend to be joined on this web site along with how a web page create settled to help their members along with the amount of time this page is actually taken so i may delay a few days and nights to check on the actual performance.

Well i am surprised to see though the site have a very high roi they are still paying and i have sen that recently many good quality monitors have added to the site this make the site most stable and a confidence to the investors . the most good thing i like here is the minimum deposit to invest is only $3 so many investors can try out this .

I don't think as your idea, if we only look at general in status of monitors, we will think that it is good when very many monitors is in status "Paying" but we too should note that no of monitors for this site is always trial monitors, and good monitors approved for them bad status, I think that this monitors will be exactly, best we shouldn't put fund here, their plans for small amount is always long, it is not safe for all