Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gold-hyips - Gold-hyips.com

xetang

Gold HYIPS has been a long time, very reliable and a very secure Investment Program for the past years. We only worked with our private clients, whom we knew for a long time. Because of our success, we decided to go public and open this opportunity for people, who seek a better and reliable income. We want to share our profit with new customers.

30% daily for 5 days

25% daily for 8 days

200% after 6 days

300% after 10 days

Minimum spend is US$1 and maximum is US$49999.

Instant Payment

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://gold-hyips.com/?ref=zozo278

but even like that i find they are paying so this is confuse here, since some people said people to skip this site, but i think that is people preference about this site even they are not paying all investors yet but it seems they already paid members that alread invest here and the one that get refferals comission here

To make 300% RoI after 10 days investment is totally too high and not reasonable at all here. Usually, we know, this kind of HYIP can not sustain too long in the market here. So, it is better for us here to think twice before making investment

despite the low minimum investment this program requires, i don't think i can advise anybody to invest with this program,though i believe the admin of this program will be smart enough to make this program pay for few days before making a run on investors money,the program has being running online for like 3 days now and one hyip monitor is having the program listed with problem status already.

When site have had status "Problem" in monitors, I think that we should be careful with them if want to invest because monitors is best place to check site is paying or not although many times it is not exactly, with this site, I'm not surprise when see status "Problem" because their script is not good without any protection program, they can't exist long with this script

Just by seeing the investment plans itself we can just say that this is a scam site for sure . and i was just wondering how come the admin add the monitors which are showing the paying status to the site . he have removed all the monitors which are showing the problem status . have a look at this you will know that this site is a scam site .

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/gold-hyips.com?final=1