Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

alertpayinvest - alertpayinvest.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

alertpayinvest.com

AlertpayInvest team would like to welcome you at its website. We are thankful to have you here today. Have a look around our website, familiarize yourself and get ready to start earning with us. AlertpayInvest wants to become the key to all of your financial needs with our best team in the whole online world.

At AlertpayInvest.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service support. We intend to be the best online Liberty Reserve (LR), Perfect Money (PM), Solid Trust Pay (STP), Skrill (MoneyBookers), PayPal, OKPay, WebMoney, Payza (AlertPay), PexPay, EgoPay trading company and offer you a stress free experience.

You are about to discover one of the best online investment opportunities with more than 10 years of experience in different financial markets including but not limited to Forex, Oil, Gold and Stock.

Plant:

plan.jpg

Accet: LR, PM, WMZ , Ego STP...ect

Join here

This HYIP is just another cheap HYIP. Very complicated HYIP as we can see. First from the name, we know here, Alert Pay is not available in the business any more here. The name is changed to be Payza already. Then there are so many Investment Plans offered here, and most is very high on RoI

Well,the program has been running for 2 days and the thread starter just posted it today,the script used is so poor,the plans are on the homepage but I can't just view it,it is just like the way it is here,a program that has been running online for 2 days and I can't find a single monitor monitoring it shows that the program is not safe to invest in

i guess it good to see this program has manage to do sustain the return they are offering investors for few days,the program has being able to maintain the return they are offering investors but i must warn this program will not stay around for long and i guess it best if we invest inhere wisely and only put in what we can afford to lose on the program

They are using a very worst script and to be frank i am sure that this many be a scam site for sure because when we look into the sites investment plans they are just bluffing as if they are paying for that high roi to the investors . may be admin is paying the investors . but still though the site is monitored since more than 6 days all of the monitors are with the waiting status .

this program possesses having the capacity to take care of the return they may be featuring people nevertheless i have to alert this program will not likely continue to be all around with regard to prolonged as well as i suppose it greatest in the event many of us make investments inhere properly in support of put in place might know about have enough money to get rid of around the method.

• 2 months later...

In my opinion the specific script appointed by this hyip is very outdated in addition to unattractive here.After that also i will see you will get so a bunch of investment plans regarding this hyip, and many of them is extremely high on this ROI well see how many days this web will survive

• 2 weeks later...

offering short term and long term plan and if investors interested to make invest, better choose short term plan because potentially this hyip site will not run for long period. I am sure about it because the hyip offering high profit return. while only one hyip monitor site that supporting them.

This HYIP is just another cheap HYIP. Very complicated HYIP as we can see. First from the name, we know here, Alert Pay is not available in the business any more here. The name is changed to be Payza already. Then there are so many Investment Plans offered here, and most is very high on RoI

i also think so my frnd

100 days and up to now is paying :D, that is good but if i want to invest here then i already did it sooner but in fact this program is too bad for now, i see some hyip monitors already put problem status, even that is only 2 hyip monitors from more than 10 hyip monitors. i advice people to be careful when want to invest here but i suggest don't invest here right now.

• 2 months later...

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and does not Correspond to the time required to make a profit, and I'm sure the admin will never provide such benefits to all its investors well, and will be a lot of investors are going to lose money they have invested in this program