Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

time-profit - time-profit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is designed for people who are not afraid to take risks and make big money. Anyone can participate is 18 years old. The essence of the program is very simple, you'll receive the money as a pro, while there will be new money received, in other words, a pyramid scheme. We offer you 3 plan, where you can earn up to 7% per hour! We will do everything in our power, but remember that it is a great role playing you, so do all the project that used live as long as possible. And sing our referral program is provided in the amount of 5% of the deposit amount.

Plan:

plans up to 7% per hour

Payment systems: PM

Join time-profit here

What we can see here, to make 7% RoI on every single hour is not reasonable here. Because if we want to imagine, it is impossible to keep making 7% profit every hour here. Even the Admin puts the fund on the Forex trading, there is no trader can do that every hour consistently

Yes,you are verry correct,paying 7 % every hour would be so difficult for the admin to be paying,cos it means if an investor invests $10,the hourly roi would be $0.70,this is really much,well,I am not just surprised about hourly programs,I doubt if the admin would be paying at all

well its a hourly program and i think it wont be a paying one for a long time because the roi which they are offering is very high and unsustainable i dont think they will be around for up to five days but investors who do a hit and run at the right time will be able to make some good profit from this program before it turns scam.

a gain of 7% per hour of course it is a huge advantage, if we calculate within 24 hours mean advantage we can get is 168% and this is a huge advantage even without the return of capital that we have invested in this program and the minimum amount prescribed deposit is also quite low so we can take advantage of in the not too long from this program

We don't need to be discussing much on this program cos I know it would have been dead by now so there is no need for me to be checking if monitors are listing it or. Not,there is also no need for investors to be checking it if it is paying or not,skipping it would be a great option

This program is already running in a period of 1 day and I also have a lot of questions that I am not so convinced that this program really delivers payments to its investors because I saw this program is to have a total deposity high enough but the program only make payment in a very low amount

They have 59 active account with this program but aside from this I think the program is also having one runing days for now which I think is good and ok for any hyip the roi which the site is been offer for investors is a bit hig somehow but hopefully the admin will do something about this or I dont think investors will have love to invest here.

like the program introduction, this hyip offering high profit return in very short period only. and its designed for people who not afraid to take big risk in investment business. if you are risk taker and careless, you maybe join this site but if you are careful risk taker, you will not join and make invest in this hyip site.

This can be a great by the hour hyip i always would not be relying on and that is as the RETURN ON INVESTMENT the particular admin is usually tabling would not be lasting. fellas it is a great by the hour strategy that will would not be motivating to be able to traders consequently fellas you need to steer clear.

This program is already running in a period of 2 days and the program is still making payments to some investors, and I still do not believe because there are still 125 active accounts that are in the program because I think this may be the way that the program will continue to run in a few days the but the program likely will not pay all existing investors

without being told, i don't think this program is safe for any hyip investor to give the program a trial,the program has being running online for 4 days now with not paying status from the hyip monitors that have the program listed,though the return the program is offering investors is high and i think thats why the program has not being able to get any kinda support from hyip monitors.