Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

narodhyip - narodhyip.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

narodhyip.com

"People HYIP" - a project for the people!

I greet you, dear visitor, the website "People Hype." Today, once here, you got a very good opportunity to get some free money, or even significantly improve their financial well-being. We can help you with that ;).

Or maybe you already have some experience of investing, looking for reliable, but quite a profitable project, but only around one admin scammers and do not pay one-day projects? : (

"People HYIP" will help everyone. After all, for this he created - to help people.

What is the "People's HYIP?"

This is a big benefit society. Today, investing money in "People HYIP," you help participants previously entered, and tomorrow someone else will help you. This is the principle on which the Internet is almost all investment projects, while many are trying to pass themselves off as the players in the Forex market and the like. Unfortunately, at present, most of these sites are fraudulent, and simply steal money from investors. Really honest and paying is getting smaller.

So we created the "National HYIP" - a new, reliable, and long-term project, with which you will be able to increase their capital.

Investment plans:

Contribution for 7 days - 16% charge per day (investing $ 100, you get $ 112)

Contribution for 15 days - 18% charge per day (investing $ 100, you get $ 270)

Contribution for 30 days - 20% charge per day (investing $ 100, you get $ 600)

Profit accrued workers and weekends. No deposit will be returned

Minimum deposit amount - $ 1, maximum - 5000. TODAY ONLY referral bonus - 30%!

Some advantages of our project:

Unique script, optimized for high loads

Package of measures to repel DDoS attacks and preserving performance site

Dedicated server in Germany (here and so, in spite of the name :). Yet

datacenters over the hill we trust more)

Regular backup, independence payments from work site

Accept payments in PerfectMoney and LibertyReserve

Join here

After trying to check the website of this HYIP here, everything is written in the Russian language. This is not good at all here, because we can not read the language. And this will make many investors skip this HYIP. It is a must for an HYIP to use English if they want to go global

this site have russian language which we don't know what it means, but the most important thing here is their ROI plans, if we look it carefully that is actually high rate and also sustainable rates, i mean with that high rate this program cannot sustain for long time for one round i think they still but for second round i doubt

I think this program is not very good for the investor because I see that the status is on this program are still waiting and the total number of deposits that exist in this program is still the amount is not too large we should consider well if we want to invest in this program because of the possible risk of the program does not pay very large

just visited the site and see that this hyip site already monitored. usually it will make the hyip site become paying and moreover these hyip monitor site make invest too. but unfortunately the hyip site information and plan explanation not written in english. need translator tools in order to understand it.

Looks like the admin have targeted only the Russian investors here and the site is not for international users . but all the investors can participate in this program but the admin preference will be only on Russian investors and there investments . looks like its better to ship this investment program .

I would like to request that if the owner try to add English converter button then global investors should reach to them easily. Because only Russian investors won't able to make it popular. But we may test this program for a while. Because they have low minimum investment amount of $1. Hopefully we may get pay for a while.

By the look of things in here i dont think that the program would have gotten investor much even thou they were in english language because for sure the program is having a very high roi here so there is nothing to even ask the admin to add a translation menu or what.

well i dont think there is much to say about this program again as hyip monitors now have the program listed with not paying and problem status.the program has stop paying investors for like 2 days now,so i guess admin can closed this thread since the program is not available to useful to members inhere anymore.the never got much support anyway.

i couldn't always be relying this program as the RETURN the admin has gone ahead of time to stand couldn't always be ecological. people the best we're able to always be performing inhere to stop dropping associated with finance would be to stay away from such a ineffective program.