Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

obmco - obmco.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Online business management Co! is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

3.2% daily for 220 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 0.80

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 1.20

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 3.20

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join obmco here

The total roi realized at the end of this plan is 704% which is unreasonable, therefore, the program can't complete a Term even thought it may pay for some time.

Another discouraging thing here is that the Plan Duration is too long and not all investors can be that patient. I feel a skip should be made here.

220 days without any ads in ptp forums for me is a clear sign that its really not going to last that long. I do hope we can earn good amount of money in year for 220 days. But the main problem is that even if you decided to withdraw because the site is going to turn to scam you still have no choice but to wait for the 220 days to mature. that's why its best that we just shy away from this site.

Well, after checking the website of this HYIP here, I can see the website of this HYIP here is very simple and old style. This one here is almost like the first generation of HYIP business. So, it is not interesting at all here. Better to think again

I just checked out the site and saw that the script is old but yet i think if they are paying guys wouldn't be worried with such since the admin already made the ROI tabled kind of sustainable.i just hope that he the admin would be paying investors before guys would be going ahead to invest a dime.

This is one of the highest roi among long term hyip which tends to be worthless after sometime.Similar programs does have roi like 1.2% daily(felmina),1.8% daily, 2% daily etc.yet they are still in business till today,unlike this one with 3.2% which is too high to keep the business in float.This fact is my sole evidence to avoid investment inhere.