Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Infinitymarket - Infinitymarket.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://infinitymarket.biz

468.gif

Infinity Market is an independent investment company founded in August, 2009. Our corporation always offers the most advanced investment solutions and tries to provide a excellent standard of service for our customers. Our investment advisors personally work with each customer. We always try to help Infinity Market clients to understand the intricacies of investment process, the situation on stock, forex markets and help to choose the most profitable plan to invest and earn. We offer a range of special solutions that are not only convenient for clients, but also greatly multiply their profit. InfinityMarket.biz is known as an active participant in the high yield market. It occupies one of the highest places on the volume of transactions and operations in all major stock exchanges

PLANS:

Basic Package (120% after 1 day)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $6,999 104.00

Plan 2 $7,000 - $50,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

Advanced Package (170% after 3 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $6,999 114.00

Plan 2 $7,000 - $50,000 170.00

Calculate your profit >>

Professional Package (240% after 5 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $6,999 130.00

Plan 2 $7,000 - $50,000 240.00

Calculate your profit >>

Expert Package (670% after 10 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $6,999 185.00

Plan 2 $7,000 - $50,000 670.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://infinitymarket.biz

The minimum amount to invest in here is 10 dollars and that is totally so high for my level. I hope I can invest 10 dollars in here and get paid. But I really don't like to take 10 dollars risk. Its so hard to earn 10 dollars now a days. in fact even if I'm going to post regularly in dmt chance are I only going to earn 10 dollars. So why will I going to risk all of my sweat and blood in a hyip site like this one?

Well, it is very hard to make money 670% RoI after 10 days investment here. It is even impossible to make it consistently here. So, it is better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one, because usually this will not sustain too long in the market here. The risk is too high

well i dont think members need to worry on this program anymore,this program has stop paying investor 4 days ago i guess you guys did not check with the program,though the program is now 8 days online but i guess the high return the program is offering investors trash the program and i guess it best if this thread is just close