Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

daily2cash - daily2cash.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

daily2cash.com

Daily2Cash is building a strong and unique reputation as a leading investment program specializing in small and emerging growth companies with capital needs of $5 million to $50 million. Daily2Cash has served as a manager or lead underwriter for over 160 offerings, raising over $500 million for clients.

At Daily2Cash, we invest in synergy, seek out and join forces with progressive companies and smart investors who want to be part of a dynamic partnership - a partnership that has the power to fuel innovation, to infuse new energy into our communities, and to create new wealth for everyone involved.

Whether you're the investor with money to invest...the entrepreneur who has an idea worthy of investment...or the broker or banker who helps put the two together, our team will work with you to achieve success.

This reminds us that we're on the same team, and that we are working toward a common outcome far greater than any one of us could achieve on his or her own.

Plant:

65% DAILY 2 DAYS

200% After 2 Days

Min 5$

Accept: LR

Join here

Its good to see that the minimum deposit is affordable and low as it can be used as a test spend and small scale investors can try their luck here. This program may not pay because the 2nd plan is offering to pay an interest of twice our investments which is too good to be true. It may manage to pay for a day but I will advise that no investor risks his/her funds here because the chances of this program not paying is 90%.

Anybody who go ahead to invest here is doing so by his own risk and the chance of success is very slim so I would not advice anybody to do so for sure the best thing for me to now is to try my own best and stay away from the program for sure so that i will not get scam how can a program be offering 200% for that short interval.

i dont think members need to think of this program anymore,the program has stop paying investors and the current status of the program. from hyip monitors is not paying, i guess it will be best if the admin can close this thread since this program has stop paying investors,here is a link to check the status of the program.http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/daily2cash.com?final=1