Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FastCurrency247 - FastCurrency247.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fast Currency 247. is a private investment firm legally registered in Delaware.

The primary objective of our firm is to get as much earning from Forex,

Stock Market and other markets as possible.

Online Investing is a very convenient,

latest and useful way of making and maintaining investment but you

require a trustworthy vehicle for it. For any experienced or even a novice online investor,

Fast Currency 247 can prove to be a reliable investing vehicle. With us, you are sure to achieve success!

Plan:

Test Plan

Total Profit:105%

Min. Investment:$0.50

Max. Investment:$10

Term:1 Hour

Withdrawal:Instant

Eg. Invest today $10 and you will get $10.50 per hour.

Normal Plan

Total Profit:110%

Min. Investment:$100

Max. Investment:$1000

Term:3 Hour

Eg. Invest today $100 and you will get $110 per 3hour.

Vip Plan

Total Profit:140%

Min. Investment:$2000

Max. Investment:$10000

Term:5 Hour

Eg. Invest today $2000 and you will get $2800 per 5 hour.

Payment systems: InterKassa, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, WebMoney

Join FastCurrency247 here

• 2 weeks later...

This program has been running in a long long time and I see the total amount of the deposit and also the number of payments contained in this program has reached a very high number but if we want to invest in this proram I think this is something that is quite confusing, if we take advantage of the test plan must benefit we get is very low at all whereas if we take advantage of the normal plan benefits that we get quite profitable but the minimum deposit amount specified is too high

the ideas might be suitable but their similar to all of the first deposit minimum amount is not that affordable because of the trader for certain so we should instead watch for monitor to speculate with him or her first for certain before we can next determine where to start with the plan for certain.

maybe if we were an investor whose capital is very large then to take a decision in making profits from this program will certainly not be so much to make us confused but if the capital that we have very limited should we invest in another program that can generate profits quite well with the amount of deposit that is not too high

There is no registration option to the site the admin here have just added the link directly to the liberty reserve payment gateway . this shows the admin is just want to make money by cheating the investors . and this investment plans are making strong mt words because all the investment plans are with in 5 hours plan .

well i guess the fact that this program is not like regular hyip program dose not help this program,the program has being running online for 11 days now and only one hyip monitor is having the program listed on it page and the hyip monitor did not even invest with the program.so i guess anybody putting in a program that dose not require registration is playing with his money