Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

princemoney - princemoney.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Prince Money is an investment system designed specifically for online investors. To make it easier for you and to reduce administrative expenses, we use the so-called e-currencies in our operations.

Thus, you do not need to have a bank account, do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. All you must have is an Liberty Reserve or Perfect Money account. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and requires no paperwork.

Plan:

plans.jpg

Accepts: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

Join princemoney here

From what the thread starter has posted,it seems that the site is ssl encrypted and it has antiddos protection though I haven't checked the site,I believe there should be an inside roi of 103% to 105% and most times,a program like this is always paying for few days

high profit return offered will make investors attract to join. moreover some of hyip monitor site already monitoring and even make invest too. surely this hyip will be paying. but even though paying, maybe will not last for a long run. hit and run method will be suitable to applied if investors consider to make invest in this hyip site.

This program is very interesting because of the daily gains offered by this program will be very profitable for investors and I see the program is already running in a period of 10 days by the number of total deposits and total payments for this program has reached the amount very high

Even, this HYIP is named with the Prince Money, but there is no Prince in this world who is willing to give money plus profit as high as 180% after 2 days investment. This is totally not reasonable and beyond our mind here. So, it is better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this

well i wonder if you guys check with this program before making comment on this thread,this program has stop paying investors,though the program has being running online for 11 days now and according to my reach on the program,the program has stop paying investors 5 days ago,though am not surprise the program is offering a high return anyway...http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/princemoney.com?final=1